Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

you guys ever hear of xymogen?

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
xymogen is supplement company that manufactures supps in a "prescription grade" manner, whatever that means. i think its just supposed to be more pure than a lot of other companies products. anyways, my GF is a doc and gets a physician discount on the stuff. so i was going through the catalog the other night and they have a lot of interesting sounding products that i have never seen offered from some of the more mainstream supp companies. i should have a couple of products showing up on monday, one of which is a natural BP support which is supposed to act in the same manner as a direct angiotensin blocker. ill keep you guys updated as to how well it works

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
xymogen is supplement company that manufactures supps in a "prescription grade" manner, whatever that means. i think its just supposed to be more pure than a lot of other companies products. anyways, my GF is a doc and gets a physician discount on the stuff. so i was going through the catalog the other night and they have a lot of interesting sounding products that i have never seen offered from some of the more mainstream supp companies. i should have a couple of products showing up on monday, one of which is a natural BP support which is supposed to act in the same manner as a direct angiotensin blocker. ill keep you guys updated as to how well it works

lmk- this may be something i can market to my clients. Is it like the stuff from LEF.org? They have precision manufactured supps designed by docs/ pharmacists under GMP qualifications and compounding etc..

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
according to the GF, life extension supps are a big step up from most supp companies, but not quite as good as xymogen and metagenix which are her favorites. But looking through the site, they look much more affordable.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
according to the GF, life extension supps are a big step up from most supp companies, but not quite as good as xymogen and metagenix which are her favorites. But looking through the site, they look much more affordable.

are these two separate companies? I called x-myogen to get pricing and am waiting on them to get back. They want a copy of my Docs license so I guess they really only deal with doctors office.

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
xymogen and metagenix are 2 different companies. you can buy products from either, but you get a physician discount if you can provide them with a license. ask one of the docs you work with to fax over a copy and just sign up for the account like its yours

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
so the BP support i ended up getting was called vasotensin by metagenics. there were a couple other variables at play but im pretty sure that stuff works really well. long story shortened- was on anadrol 100 ed and bp was 170-180 over 70. dropped the drol but added in 40 of dbol (last time i used dbol i had minimal BP issues) and my readings went to 150-160. started this stuff and the GF just checked it- 140/70.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I took some of the BP meds you gave me. No bloody noses in 4 days. They def work. I have been bleeding like a chick lately until i tried these.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
How expensive is vasotensin? Can anyone order from metagenics?
Thanks!

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
Interesting, never heard of them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic