Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

you get out of it what you put into it!

LindaD

LindaD

Nov 21, 2011
A quote from a CrossFit advert I saw pretty much sums up what you guys are saying it's so true:
“Do yourself a favor and realize that there is no technique in the world that will save you. There are no pills, no secrets, no passwords on the path to greatness. You’ve got to embrace the pain, push the threshold, and feel the suck; and then you’ve gotta muster the courage to go back 6 times a week”
~ CrossFit Again Faster “Six Times” Commercial
I get superbly irritated with women who ask me what I do and when I explain the work and dedication along with the diet you can see their faces drop. Then I get the comment of "oh but you are lucky cos you are naturally SKINNY!!
That's when I turn into a bull in a china shop! :)

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
A quote from a CrossFit advert I saw pretty much sums up what you guys are saying it's so true:
“Do yourself a favor and realize that there is no technique in the world that will save you. There are no pills, no secrets, no passwords on the path to greatness. You’ve got to embrace the pain, push the threshold, and feel the suck; and then you’ve gotta muster the courage to go back 6 times a week”
~ CrossFit Again Faster “Six Times” Commercial
I get superbly irritated with women who ask me what I do and when I explain the work and dedication along with the diet you can see their faces drop. Then I get the comment of "oh but you are lucky cos you are naturally SKINNY!!
That's when I turn into a bull in a china shop! :)

Embrace the suck!! I love it :)

And feel your same frustration minus the naturally skinny part most people know where I've come from, so I get the I'm too busy blah blah, and I smirk and explain the schedule I live with.....dumb dumb people

Sent from my SPH-M920 using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic