Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls

You Can't Do This

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
If i weight 130lbs and could pull 600lbs id be visiting gyms all over making side bets racking in the doe! Go in there wearing some baggy clothes....

Thats just unreal.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
both the deadlift and squat was incredible. as for Dana she is hot as hell.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
deadlifts were spectacular

squats were inspiring

benchpress was garbage but those were alot of half reps so she gets points for endurance lol

sigman roid

sigman roid

Oct 9, 2011
Deadlifts and squat was amazing...the bench not so much..lol

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
Yea good point look at pool hustlers that dude could do the same game .H e could walk in any gym and bet people i can see him going to the biggest dude in a gym and saying i can lift 500 10 times if you didn't know him you would bet all your money your car and house ,seriously he looks like he can lift 300 1 time but he's famous now too late.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
both the deadlift and squat was incredible. as for Dana she is hot as hell.

Yessir! She's pretty damn strong for a female physique competitor IMO too though, 135 for 26 reps on bench even if they weren't touching is better than all but a fraction of a percent of females in existence. She's sexy and a beast lol

DrMehta

DrMehta

Apr 5, 2014
The deadlift was mind blowing, the squat very impressive, the 1/4 bench press was lame and a poor way to end such a great vid.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
deadlifts were spectacular

squats were inspiring

benchpress was garbage but those were alot of half reps so she gets points for endurance lol

THIS. She needs to shut the **** up. Just another loud chick who's nothing more than a wannabee. The pull is def inpressive and he's built to pull. Sam is a machine. DLB is a joke and has no business to be even associated with anything that has to do with strength.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic