Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

Yes the Stripper from 10 yrs ago- LOL!

apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
A lot of the old old boards are just memories now...and I heard a lot of stories about them and I regret I should have gone onto them ages ago.

Well you know always "good ole days" stories. There were still alot of idiots, hustlers, schemers etc... then too. People always praise SSB but it had it's share of good and bad and definately was run stupidly or perhaps set up stupidly is a better way to say. There are alot of oppurtunists and it's ok to take advantage of oppurtunities but not if it involves unscrupilous exploitation of others and other unethical things. IMO of course :)

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Well you know always "good ole days" stories. There were still alot of idiots, hustlers, schemers etc... then too. People always praise SSB but it had it's share of good and bad and definately was run stupidly or perhaps set up stupidly is a better way to say. There are alot of oppurtunists and it's ok to take advantage of oppurtunities but not if it involves unscrupilous exploitation of others and other unethical things. IMO of course :)

Welcome Apollo. Nice to see you here. I don;t know you from Adam but I have heard stories...No worries.... all good ones.

I know I can;t necessarily speak for everyone here but I would say at least an extreme majority here at this board feels the same way as you. Unfortunately, thats not the way most board owners feel....Well they won;t admit that.... but its not hard to tell what most covet these days. And to use your words in complete "unscrupilous exploitation of others and other unethical things".

Sad....But unfortunately true

either way...Welcome

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
A lot of the old old boards are just memories now...and I heard a lot of stories about them and I regret I should have gone onto them ages ago.

Lot of good boards back then with damn smart people. And like apollo said there were idiots at the old boards as well, they usualy got run off pretty quick though. lol

There are some still alive like ChemicalAnarchy which I visit every now and then. You better have your facts right and in order when you post somthing there or you will get your ass handed to you in a hurry and sent to the door! lol

apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
Welcome Apollo. Nice to see you here. I don;t know you from Adam but I have heard stories...No worries.... all good ones.

I know I can;t necessarily speak for everyone here but I would say at least an extreme majority here at this board feels the same way as you. Unfortunately, thats not the way most board owners feel....Well they won;t admit that.... but its not hard to tell what most covet these days. And to use your words in complete "unscrupilous exploitation of others and other unethical things".

Sad....But unfortunately true

either way...Welcome

No bro- we've actually spoke somewhere- just cant remember where. If it was within the last yr or 2 Meathedz maybe but I think it was prior.

apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
Lot of good boards back then with damn smart people. And like apollo said there were idiots at the old boards as well, they usualy got run off pretty quick though. lol

There are some still alive like ChemicalAnarchy which I visit every now and then. You better have your facts right and in order when you post somthing there or you will get your ass handed to you in a hurry and sent to the door! lol

Chemical Anarchy? Goddamn- 2 of my favorite things! LOL

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
No bro- we've actually spoke somewhere- just cant remember where. If it was within the last yr or 2 Meathedz maybe but I think it was prior.

lol...Never know....My mind is not necessarily a steel trap! I've been around for a while, not as long as many of the fellas here mind you but for 6-7 years or so.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Welcome to TID, Apollo!

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
Welcome to the Den, Apollo. Long time no see.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic