Members
Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

Yes the Stripper from 10 yrs ago- LOL!

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
I know you too I used to see you on OM- I thought I PM'd u over there - I was the real apollo there. Any how big guy good to see you! You still fightin? Seems we talked about fighting on ssb or LOI or some damn where- lol whatever happened to gitty up and incredible bulk?

I'd love to know what happened to Gitty! My aching, old man body needs his services. LOL

Am I still fighting? Well, I'm trying to. LOL My one coach is fucking insistent that I turn pro in boxing coming up shortly, so once work and my sex life slow down a bit, I guess I'll get down to training and do it while I still have a few years left in me. World champion? No fucking way! Dude who gets paid well? Possibly....

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
welcome to the Den!!
hollywood.....what a small world!!...

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Hey Apollo. Long time no speaky. How u been?

Slic.

apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
Now that my puter is plugged: LMAO!

HisAngriness- LOL! Sorry about that. Dont shoot me. Nice Avatar man.

PUX88 - I dont remember that name was it different there?

AllTheWay- That's Mr. Stripper ma'am- lol- jk You can call me whatever you want dahlin : )

LizKing- What's he pissed off about?

Mindless Work- She would'nt want one anymore- that avy pic is old! lol!

AJ- Hey Brother good to see you too. Let's chat. I'll PM ya.

ITAWOLF- Hey ole neighbor!

slic willy- long time man- good to see you still around. hit me sometime.

Last edited:
apollo

apollo

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2011
Airagee- who the hell are you? Do I know you?- LOL! Just kiddin- What's up Doggy? Hit you tomorrow bro : )

SHINE my good man- how are you. After the buyout over there- You know.
Same as I ever was broski. Good to see you. I been stayin on 1 board mostly and busy as hell workin off boards. Integrity sells brother- in the long run anyhow. Where the hell is PECS?

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Welcome to TID! You fooled me with the headline! I thought gonna be some women pics!

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Theres a blast from the past.Good to see you still alive and kickin' man. Welcome to your new home. I think the IronDen has that old school vibe in a modern setting. Good people here, alot of which you already know...make yourself at home.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
SHINE my good man- how are you. After the buyout over there- You know.
Same as I ever was broski. Good to see you. I been stayin on 1 board mostly and busy as hell workin off boards. Integrity sells brother- in the long run anyhow. Where the hell is PECS?

Good to here brotha, I definitely agree with that! keep up the good work, not to many guys like you around theese days.

MH, That place is dead and is focused only on profit and gear-hounds now, disappointing cause I put alot of work into that place. Reason I'm at the TID now, one of the best boards i've been on. And Old Cap'n PECS lol has been busy with school and family last time I talked to him.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Good to here brotha, I definitely agree with that! keep up the good work, not to many guys like you around theese days.

MH, That place is dead and is focused only on profit and gear-hounds now, disappointing cause I put alot of work into that place. Reason I'm at the TID now, one of the best boards i've been on. And Old Cap'n PECS lol has been busy with school and family last time I talked to him.

A lot of the old old boards are just memories now...and I heard a lot of stories about them and I regret I should have gone onto them ages ago.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic