What's New?

ya, that's right....F**K you!

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Yup
That's tends to piss you off!
My gym is in my garage all my shit is straight!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I agree that is the worst. there is a spot for each set of plates, use them. Lazy ****ers.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Yup
That's tends to piss you off!
My gym is in my garage all my shit is straight!
I'm partially OCD and yep, it def bothers me.....I got in an argument the other day because a little f ucker had weights on 3 areas and then walked out....I followed him into the locker room and he complained to the staff that I intimidated him.....yep, you're damn right I did. Manager said to get him next time....ya, ok!!!

I agree that is the worst. there is a spot for each set of plates, use them. Lazy ****ers.

I copied and pasted the photo but shit kills me sometimes with lack of etiquette

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Yep Im a bit ocd too i will rearrange the ****ing things cause it irks me

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
My last gym was such a ****ing mess I took videos and e-mailed them to the manager and corporate. Then cancelled our memberships.

Every day half the dumbbells were scattered all over the floor from one end of the gym to the other, and plates were in piles on the floor, not even on the trees.

I joined a better gym a bit further away and every single dumbbell is in its proper spot unless it is being used and all the plates are neatly on trees and grouped properly.

It's like heaven.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Our gym is like that...the worthless employees never walk around and pick anything up. Half the members will never rerack their weights.....shits really starting to Piss me off

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Our gym is like that...the worthless employees never walk around and pick anything up. Half the members will never rerack their weights.....shits really starting to Piss me off

I've been "spoken to" at this gym right down the street from work a few times and I'm about to switch gyms because the guy that runs it doesn't do shit about the cleanliness, organization nor proper etiquette training. Fkn teens all over the place at certain times not having a clue what they're doing. Not too long ago, I took my earbuds (which are close to noise cancelling) out and told this sewing circle to lift or shut the fu ck up because I could hear them over my music laughing and on their phones and shit. It's actually the best gym near me so it's tough to leave but I may just go back to the Y with all the canadiens.

I made simple suggestion to the mgr which was "upon signing folks up, please make it a point to have your employees provide a handout with a 5-10 min tutorial on how to act properly in a free weight training area"....I hoped for understanding and got resistance about allocated time spent blah blah.

Fck em, I'm pissed off again.....I need to go smash legs.

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
Yup new crop of teens at mine never put anything away. I end up standing next to a bench for a few minutes trying to figure out who’s using it because I don’t want to be that ass hole that hijacks someone else’s set. The staff does new member orientation, which is just a quick tour, but never tells anyone about any rules or etiquette. Staff does nothing, and if you politely try to inform them of common etiquette, suddenly you’re the ass hole. It seems wrong to hate them just because no one ever told them, but fuk figure it out dudes.

I also love the guy that gets in the hot tub without resetting the timer on his way in, then, when it switches off in a minute, looks at you like you’ve been here longer, you need to get up and turn it back on. I think he’s related to the guy that tries to push his way into an elevator before everyone has gotten off.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I would rather have the weights not re-racked then have THAT. I have dropped so many plates on my feet because you pull a 45 off and there is a 5lb little f ucker piggybacking. It's a simple concept really but the entitlement in today's society their mommies would have to come to the gym with them to re-rack their weights, little Johnny is too good for that....

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Gym I was at was like that 100% of the time..
I set a deadlift down over 500lbs and management came over n told me to quiet down..
I told him to take a look around and worry more about that an leave me alone..
Bunch of other stuff was said but I pretty much just blew up on him lol...

bronco

bronco

Jun 22, 2012
I'm with ya bro. I see it EVERYDAY, shit pisses me off

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic