Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

WYHI Part Two

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
As promised, this is the follow up thread to the first WYHI.

Her name is Linda ronstandt. She was recently in the news because she has been diagnosed with parkison's disease.

This is her today:

jean_zps9016e194.jpg

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
And this is her when she was a constant presence on FM Radio....and, to a degree, still is.

The politician she had a long time affair with was Jerry Brown, governor of California at the time.

linda_ronstadt_photo_by_annie_leibovitz_1976a_H4uR1sSsized_zps7fe03e22.jpg

linda_rondstadt_zps756895df.jpg

linda_ronstadt_photo_by_henry_diltz_1969_NyzQbRLsized_zpsb76db60d.jpg

asdasdasdasdasdasdasdadasdadqwedwewwe_zpsfe510073.jpg

2639532909_27e0a82bb2_zps9fcb19e9.jpg

gallery2_zpse9d8ab0e.jpg

tumblr_m77empgMGz1qj4dh0o1_r1_1280_zps76c6ffb7.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww_zps79b62e7c.jpg

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
What a shame! She was a great performer & naturally beautiful woman.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Well, the story goes like this - I was in one of the world fair's exotic pavilions - afghanapakatopia or some shit like that - in the check out line. She was behind me. Alone. Jeans, jesus sandals, plain white t-shirt, red bandana head scarf, big sunglasses. Kinda like a clean cut throw back to the 60's hippie era. And she was extrodinarily beautiful - what you could see outside of the enormous sun glasses.

She started talking to me. Asking me about what it was I was buying...which was just cheesy touristy junk. Had no idea what it was, but had to buy something to send to family back home. Anyway, had been on my feet walking or standing for the last 6 hours and the new Orleans humidity was stifling. Wasn't really in the mood to talk to this woman. Just wanted to check out and be on my way. Still, I was polite to her.

I was married at the time. Finished paying for my stuff and walked over to my wife who said, "tex, you know who that was you were talking too?". "Nope. Just some woman asking me questions". "that was Linda ronstandt".

I looked back just as she we exiting the pavilion and my wife was right. Damn. Had no idea that was her. And obviously, I wasn't the only one that didn't recognize her because NO ONE was bothering her. At all. And, like I said...she was alone.

Wish I would of known who it was I was talking to. I was a huge fan of hers. Still am. And again, the most beautiful woman I ever saw. Perfect complexion, teeth, heart shaped face, incredible lips, voice, hair, figure....but I couldn't see those huge, beautiful eyes through the sunglasses.

There are some people I wish would just freeze in time and never age, and she would be one of them.

Anyway, as it turns out, she was performing at the fair that night. In fact, every night for a long time.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic