BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

WTF?????

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It always amazes me how people want to put up any type of personal/private information on social media for the world to see. I can only imagine she's just starved for attention, and hasn't been on the front page of something for a while, and now needs to cook something so someone will shower her with the attention she so desperately needs.

Kind of pathetic. When I was acting out, trying to get attention from my parents, they told me to knock it off, or I'd get a whipping. Sure enough, if I continued to ask for attention, they gave my ass some attention with their belt. Magic! I'm not a screwed up attention whore today!

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
It always amazes me how people want to put up any type of personal/private information on social media for the world to see. I can only imagine she's just starved for attention, and hasn't been on the front page of something for a while, and now needs to cook something so someone will shower her with the attention she so desperately needs.

Kind of pathetic. When I was acting out, trying to get attention from my parents, they told me to knock it off, or I'd get a whipping. Sure enough, if I continued to ask for attention, they gave my ass some attention with their belt. Magic! I'm not a screwed up attention whore today!

NO SHIT! This woman seems to be a very talented singer. Just shut the fuck up and sing. But like I said, she got fat and no matter the fame or fortune she has she is very limited in the number of real men that will have any kind of a sexual relationship with her fat ass. So I guess she is doing herself a favor not limiting her self to just men. Beggers can't be choosers.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Movie stars and rock stars and the such are all so f-ing weird. I know a lot of people and nearly everyone is heterosexual and a few are homosexual. None of this illogical "you can't define me" shit.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Well, when you're kinda average talent and sing heavily commercialized radio-friendly pop music, if you're not in the news you're forgotten.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Everyone wants to have a fucking label. There are two genders and a spectrum within those genders of masculine/feminine. So these idiots want to feel special so they tell the world the label that represents where they fit in that spectrum. non-binary is just a label. It makes no difference other than to make yourself feel better. Growing up a girl didn't need to tell everyone she was a tomboy. We knew, that's who she was and didn't care.

People do this sort of stuff on social media to make themselves feel better. It's not just genders, it's everything. People share their thoughts/pics on facebook to seek validation. It's subconscious. Social media is so powerful because of this. Everyone wants to feel better. It's a drug. People want to belong. They want likes from people that share their same political views after writing a long post about covid, or how liberals are ruining the United States(true lol). They sit back and reread their post and pat themselves on the back, proud of their work. Then they continue checking their post to see who liked or commented. It's fucking stupid!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Was reading up on "nonbinary"....Ran across another identity....

• Third Gender: Third gender is a term to describe anyone who doesn’t identify with binary options. Hence, a third sex.

What other gender is there, besides male or female?....

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
It so crazy how much society has grown so out of touch with reality. And you if speak against it in a public setting you face consequences of being "canceled out" such of public shaming , job loss, etc. In my hospital during our assessments we are now required now to ask about gender identity. Of course I use my own discretion and can figure it out through conversation. Need stir the bees nest.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic