Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

WTF with this twitch!!!!!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
3 weeks now my tricep has been twitching.

I've had eye twitches, the occasional quad twitch but this tricep thing is fucking pissing me off.

I drink plenty of water, been sleeping ok....not deprived, potassium and fiber all check out fine for my daily doses.

Anyone have any issues with twitching?

I'm not on any gear and haven't switched supplements, prewo/post-wo etc.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I've had the same symptons a number of times. Usually a sign of lack of electrolytes, water\ sodium. Maybe you need to get back on the gear lol?

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
It's called muscle Fasciculation. I've had them fairly often could be from magnesium depletion ect.... They usually are not a big deal just annoying.

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
I get those annoying twitches mostly in my tris but noticed they have been occurring in my neck a lot lately, sometimes strong enough to pull my head to the side a slight bit like I'm nodding. More of a nuisance I have to say though

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
My last one was in my bicep, it lasted around a week or so. I could sit and watch it twitchin, looked like one of those frogs you disect and hit it with eletrical stim. I know how you feel ,gets annoying as hell after a few days

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
It's funny you posted this over the last few months my left tricep will twitch for a day or two. It goes away and I forget it I figured it was from pinning my delts

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I get those annoying twitches mostly in my tris but noticed they have been occurring in my neck a lot lately, sometimes strong enough to pull my head to the side a slight bit like I'm nodding. More of a nuisance I have to say though

That would be tourettes

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
ive also had random twitching, i usually drink pedialyte and say the hail mary 33 times

I

ironman123

Mar 16, 2013
take 1 gram of magnesium. magnesium controls action potential in muscles, this will help the twitching, beware also makes you sleepy so take it at noc

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic