Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

WTF Happened to DW

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Alright anyone know what happened to deadweight I haven't seen a post from him in forever. I miss reading his political posts. I hope the Govt didn't get him for his posts. If anyone knows what happened please inform me.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Alright anyone know what happened to deadweight I haven't seen a post from him in forever. I miss reading his political posts. I hope the Govt didn't get him for his posts. If anyone knows what happened please inform me.

Make that two of us

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
He is a staunch environmentalist and decided he needed to reduce his carbon footprint by the exact amount that turning on his computer takes up.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I think he just made a post?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
He joined up at IJ and has been having a BLAST ever since...lol

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Dw is cool dude enjoy reading his posts maybe his gone away for a holiday

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
hes around his presence is known when he wants it to be.lol

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
He joined up at IJ and has been having a BLAST ever since...lol

Well tell that fool his posts and presence is missed over here. This is the only forum I will go to. I was on a hunting one but they are to uptight for me.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
im here people.Just laying low.I try and visit here ed .However as of lately besides working ive been keeping a big look out for big brother.Keeping up with rumous of war and controll.dw

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I hear ya DW. Thats where I have been. Its a full time job just keeping track of this shit. I just wish more people would concern them selves with the things that are going on. We cant win or even put up a fight if most folks are sleeping or just pretending its not going on. Stop facefucking (facebooking), and worrying about the new i phone, and what douce bag is on dancing with the stars. Its time to get involved. At the very least, educate yourselves. The information is out there.......... We are living in a very important time in history.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic