Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

WOW creatine off cycle

lolsoz

lolsoz

Jan 28, 2012
dam ive noticed the change when i got off creatine. I went into a 4 week cycle and had some big ass gains. now im on my third week off creatine and i get tired as fuck, sore, sore,sore , and sore. Is this normal??

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
dam ive noticed the change when i got off creatine. I went into a 4 week cycle and had some big ass gains. now im on my third week off creatine and i get tired as fuck, sore, sore,sore , and sore. Is this normal??

never happened to me.

so you are cycling creatine?

C

coachslemmons

Apr 7, 2012

Why are you cycling creatine? It's just not necessary...after the 5g/day loading phase, decrease to 1-2g/day, and take it as long as you feel like it.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
im confused also. Are u off cycle from gear? or are u "off cycle" from creatine? Ive never heard that phrase before when talking about supplements.

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
yeah, no need to ever come off creatine..............

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Why are you cycling creatine? It's just not necessary...after the 5g/day loading phase, decrease to 1-2g/day, and take it as long as you feel like it.

I have never used a "loading phase" for creatine. I know this topic has been debated numerous times on many forums but I am of the opinion that loading it is a waste. 5g ED and 10 on workout days (5 pre and 5 post) hits the spot for me. Never noticed any significant difference when loading.
As far as cycling, the shit can be kinda harsh, especially if you aren't drinking enough water throughout the day so I could understand coming off it once in a while but not cycling 4 Weeks on, 3 off (just an example).
It also sounds like there a bit of a placebo effect here with the OP...
Just sayin

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I stopped using creative a while ago. It bloats me out too bad.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I have never used a "loading phase" for creatine. I know this topic has been debated numerous times on many forums but I am of the opinion that loading it is a waste. 5g ED and 10 on workout days (5 pre and 5 post) hits the spot for me. Never noticed any significant difference when loading.
As far as cycling, the shit can be kinda harsh, especially if you aren't drinking enough water throughout the day so I could understand coming off it once in a while but not cycling 4 Weeks on, 3 off (just an example).
It also sounds like there a bit of a placebo effect here with the OP...
Just sayin

Yea bro. I even think we talked about this at one time. But yea they did studies with a group that loaded and a group that didn't and just took the maintenance dose. After 30 days both groups were basically the same levels. Loading is just a way to get you through the tub quicker. Just like taking pre workout on non training days. BS.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Creatine always jacked my guts up for some reason. I agree with the poster above on the placebo affect.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Creatine always jacked my guts up for some reason. I agree with the poster above on the placebo affect.

You were drinking it before it was fully dissolved. Mix it in something warm and make sure it's totally dissolved first.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic