Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

would you tell your source if they, wwyd

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I had a guy send me a double order one time. Never used him again he was having a lot of issues keeping up with customers. So for the same order showing up 2 weeks later raised flags to never use again. Obviously he had my order and addy saved past retention of what it should be and sending out random double orders was alarming.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I think this is rare, but I would always communicate anything that isn’t right. It’s always better to be the bigger person in situations.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I had a guy send me a double order one time. Never used him again he was having a lot of issues keeping up with customers. So for the same order showing up 2 weeks later raised flags to never use again. Obviously he had my order and addy saved past retention of what it should be and sending out random double orders was alarming.
I will say that there are certain sources that will send extra and I always contact them and tell them hey you sent me a bottle of cyp that I didn't order or sometimes extra tabs or etc and they are like yea that's extra for you the customer. In the case above I had a friend on the same board and said you sent a double order and the source said he loses track sometime. No way I was sending it back.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Who the fuck is "hypothetically" sending a fuck ton of extra product on accident?!? I'm obviously using the wrong supplier. Lol
Back in the day I got 2,000 extra dbol tabs over my order. It does happen but more so if there is a language barrier or you order from over seas.

I'd never ship back or ship to another person. Thats just asking for problems.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
I would tell em , if it was raws I would try to mail it back. I have absolutely no clue what to do with it and it would just be a waste.

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
Domestic or international ?

I also had a source send too many tabs and once I told him he sent too many, he said it’s ok, he didn’t have the smaller quantity in stock.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Domestic or international ?

I also had a source send too many tabs and once I told him he sent too many, he said it’s ok, he didn’t have the smaller quantity in stock.
It's a hypothetical to get people talking

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Sent $500 of extra raws. Would it matter? what if it was finished product?
I mean if they ask you to ship it to another customer, that's a big risk so no.
Option of paying for it.
Shipping back to them is a risk so no.
Telling them may or may not line up with your morals/cost of doing busines but, shows integrity and trust for whatever that's worth to you.
I assume most people would tell expecting for them to tell you to keep it or cover half.
I would contact them and let them know. They will likely say keep it and appreciate you for telling them so they can fix the issue on their end. So It doesn't happen again.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I always tell them. I want to confirm that they know they sent it to me and it wasn't meant for someone else and the other person get shorted. I will offer to pay for the additional product if it is reasonable. I will also send it back on their dime if needed. I don't have any issues with that. I have sent plenty of my extras to people around the boards, so the additional risk of shipping gear doesn't bother me.
Yeah, I know some sources will throw in extras too for their loyal customers. Might be gift for all you know and you didn’t even say thank you. I would definitely let them know. Like mentioned they most likely won’t ask for you to send it back but be willing to do so if they do want it back or yeah, was supposed to go to another customer and someone messed up. Maybe you could send it to the right customer for them. They would owe you one. Could only be a good thing to let the source know.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I would leave it up to the source to tell you to keep it.

If they ask for payment, If they ask you to mail it back, If they are you to forward it to someone else. RUN as fast as you can.

If received extras - I always tell them.
If they ask me to ship to someone else - not happening, EVER.
If asked to send back, possibly but I'd have to think long & hard about it and how good my relationship is/has been with them.
Yeah, good points. It would depend on the source for me. If I had been using him a long time and had a “relationship” or not.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Honestly, sometimes people fuck up, sometimes people are fuck ups, I once hypothetically placed and order with one guy( first time with this outfit) and got 2 responses from 2 other guys and when I stated wtf i never placed any order with you they said ohhh well we work with so and so and he sent the order to us..................
Then I (hypothetically) got a message asking to resend the tracker as they misplaced it somehow.
I again stated WTF?
So back to original guy and said WTF is going on and resent HIM the tracker which showed rec'd etc but they lost it.
3 weeks, YES 3 week later in todays World I get a pack (hypothetically and with no other comms.)
It was fine, THEN after another week I get the same order (Hypothetically) and I said WTF is wrong with these unorganized Motherfuckers and how long until they fuck themselves up and alot of others.
So in the best interest of safety for myself I never communicated again with these fucking clowns.
Now if I had (hypothetically) had something happen with a guy I had used regularly for over the past decade I would have let them know, HOWEVER this type of stupid shit does not happen when dealing with a professional very often.
Now all of these hypothetical scenarios are of course illegal in the USA so the less comms and people being involved is of the utmost importance for everyone so I would in your case and in todays World most likely just let it go on down the road and for sure would not even consider shipping anything along for anyone on the Planet.
My 2 cents having spent hundreds of thousands defending myself in the legal system in the past few years for doing the right thing both times.
Cheers Gentlemen.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic