jacobss
What's New?

Would you guys hit this?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
lol, seen this meme on social media the last 2 days....figured it was hinting at me to do something.

Would you hit this? lol

Attachments

• grandma.jpg
    grandma.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 93
jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
HAHAHA! Glyco would hit it. He cruises through the old folks homes with a box of chocolate covered cherries, some Earl Grey tea, a couple of crossword puzzle books, and a case of denture cream. He says he always scores.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Don't knock old ladies.. they know what they want and don't beat around the bush about it.

I have a 75 year old client she's a vixen. Dirty talking, likes everything and is not ashamed to tell me. She's actually in good shape but wild as f***.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Only thing I'd do is give them a good slip and slide. We can both wear something to cover our faces.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Only thing I'd do is give them a good slip and slide. We can both wear something to cover our faces.
You mean while we're covering her face?

(not sure my muzzle velocity is what it used to be, but it's worth a try)

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
You know you would BMJ, she takes those false teeth out, lubes her muffin up and your are gonna be bending the mattress in half

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
You know you would BMJ, she takes those false teeth out, lubes her muffin up and your are gonna be bending the mattress in half
You know she puts out too....I mean, why else would she get them and flaunt them?

It's kind of like Darlene on Ozark! lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic