Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

would someone tell my wife testosterone ISNT bad for me? goddam uniformed press.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
If that documentary is in her mind, show her Bigger Stronger Faster

That's what my husband started me with when I was in the "absolutely NOT" state of mind.... however, at the time, I didn't know he was showing it to me to start a conversation, I thought it was just a good doc he wanted me to see.... boy was I wrong! haha

However, my issues with it wasn't the test itself, it was the fact that my husband was using a needle for something other than dr. prescribed medicines. And it also bothered me that he wasn't getting it from a Dr. but from a person, who got it from who knows where. To me, it reminded me of a drug addict who was using iv drugs (I know it's nothing like that...but there's that stigma in my head)

So, the first time he did it I was PISSED. after that, I said, I want to watch you do it. It didn't look bad at all...I'm ok with it now.

A few positives libido isn't an issue (well, kinda is....but better than no libido), he looks great, and the sides aren't anything compared to orals he's taken.

Last edited:
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Oldschool: you've pinned before so what was your experience and sides? Seems that would be a big part of your conversation...

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
ironinsanity, barely any sides, one of my last cycles was 500mgs test enth per week, 300 mgs deca per week, kick start 30 mgs dbol per day. no deca dick, the test took care of that, carelessness on my part, no pct. i did, and still have 2 hgc amps. by the way, this was before an injury, around 5 years ago, approximately.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
thanks for the link testboner, very informative!

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
men are supposed to have a certain level of testosterone. as they age they produce less naturally and can get a host of symptoms anywhere from fatigue, weight gain, sexual performance issues etc. HRT is meant to restore the man back to healthy range of this hormone. it is NOT bad for him please turn off your tv its hurting your common sense :p

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
hey guys! oldschool here, i just wanted to get some points of view on testosterone for my wife, im not whipped but id like to make this easy as possible, however the documentary ''the mans who's arms exploded'' are stuck in her mind. ive pinned before, she knows of this, i am 44 now and have tried the trt way for test replacement. way too expensive, no responds, my doc is in the 'you fall within range' mantra.shes ok with it, barely. i hope im on the right discussion board, sorry if my question is not. any help for a bro of iron?

But did you tell her......The man with the disappearing Testicles?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
ironinsanity, barely any sides, one of my last cycles was 500mgs test enth per week, 300 mgs deca per week, kick start 30 mgs dbol per day. no deca dick, the test took care of that, carelessness on my part, no pct. i did, and still have 2 hgc amps. by the way, this was before an injury, around 5 years ago, approximately.
men at our age do not benfit from pct..I call tell u that...A simple bridge would benfit us older men ...or u can label it trt.....so,careless No..but maybe careless enough not to have a back up plan of maintaining....dw

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
thanks guys! took my wife out for breakfast, explained everything positive about test, of course, she countered with the media bullshit...stroke, heart attacks... i explained shes hearing the opposite. told her about the support you guys gave me, the info, she finally said'' you know what your doing, i trust you...if you get roid rage im leaving''!!! i said my ass roid rage,i did watch bigger, stronger, faster yesterday, and used the no-nothings as an example of the bad rap hormones got. so, 2 out of 3 aint bad! thanks bros!!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
hey guys! oldschool here, i just wanted to get some points of view on testosterone for my wife, im not whipped but id like to make this easy as possible, however the documentary ''the mans who's arms exploded'' are stuck in her mind. ive pinned before, she knows of this, i am 44 now and have tried the trt way for test replacement. way too expensive, no responds, my doc is in the 'you fall within range' mantra.shes ok with it, barely. i hope im on the right discussion board, sorry if my question is not. any help for a bro of iron?

Theres a diff, he abused synthol and alot more juice than a TRT therapy lol.

Your fine

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
men at our age do not benfit from pct..I call tell u that...A simple bridge would benfit us older men ...or u can label it trt.....so,careless No..but maybe careless enough not to have a back up plan of maintaining....dw

I'm in my mid 40's and I just can't bring myself to bridge/cruise. I just feel like it has to be healthier to come off for some time in the long run. But that's just my opinion and not based on anything factual. Having said that, I know I would feel much better even on just 200mg of Test per week. I also know that I would eat cleaner if I stayed on all the time (even cruising).

Great thread folks.

KB

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic