Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Worst supplement brand!!!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I think I am going to have to take Aj's route on this one.. It is hard to point out the absolute worst supp brand.. because some may make better Protein than others.. while others may have better BCAA's etc... I know I use more than one company depending on what I am looking for...

HOWEVER... THE VERY WORST FUCK YOU IN THE ASS WITH GANG RAPE INTENTIONS SUPP VENDOR IS.... GNC!

I remember when the Gold card club came out... and I was STILL like.. fuck.. this shit is TOO expensive!!!!

I had a buddy that managed a GNC years ago and his story was MUCH like aj's.. and... He did the same thing aj did... left...

ok.. I am done now...

Kets... cheer up... its Christmas...

lmao- Im not the one that need cheering , everyone with these weak reasons to say a suplement company sucks - when you guys are right- You cant nail down one company, You can say a store sucks like you say GNC because they rape you on the prices, thats sensible- Bro- I NEVER in 30 years shopped at GNC , because NEVER wold I waste money, Im a pauper! I was NEVER fooled by the gold card- I guess I was lucky that I lived near two places that sold supps cheap - all the time , they were on the same block and competed- I would pay $14 for a protien powder that on Gold Card day would still be $29- Doesnt any one know how to shop here? You go find another store , its the American way LMAO- You guys are the ones that need cheering and Christmans for that matter, I got all my shit dirt cheap LOL

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I pay 32 bucks for a 5lb bag of muscletech whey at sams club. They are ok in my book. Just dont buy it at gnc. Especially their over prices supps.

See price shop, take a lesson from MCpress

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
i guess on the title we should specify what we mean by the worst company- dowe mean in the company with the lowest moral scruples?? Then you can go on about your muscltech and hype or are we going on about quality, which we still have yet to address

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
ket u are right they make six starr stuff to that sells at walmart

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Any products that are legal? So all protien powders and preworkout powders suck? That's a joke right? Cuz it makes no sense . How about we get a shit load of members to share intelligent opinions so we can all learn something . Maybe the legal supplement statement is true when you talk about primal a company that sells like over priced supplemental anabolics for example tridenisen for almost 100 bucks bottle, every once in awhile they sale down for 49-59$ for measly bottle, they rip people off, shit is worth about $5 lol, of ya spend $150 on one bottle of a supplement , save your cash and go buy the real thing. Now if that's the shit you refer to when you say anything legal in the USA sucks, then I'm with ya! See what I mean, this is a discussion board back up what you say, don't just make a blanket statement, some people like myself ask you this, not to argue but I'm interested I your opinion and why you feel that way

That's exactly what I was referring to. Anything with "anabolic" in the name is garbage if purchased off the shelf. Anything such as whey protein, bcaas, etc are of course useful, but any name brands are criminally overpriced. We buy bulk pure wpi and bcaas. The only things other than that is a preWO that is similar to jack3d that I make myself. I buy the raw powders and mix it much stronger than they do and it costs about $4 a tub to make. To be honest, it produces a pretty good feeling in the gym, but doesn't seem to contribute to hypertrophy or fat loss at all.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Also, I don't consider protein powders to be "supplements". They're a food product that contributes to your daily macros and not something supplemented. I'm sure it can be debated both ways, this is just my thought process.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
KET ur looking to much into the fucking question.... its a personal opinion... GET OVER IT

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic