Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
imma start of by saying MUSCLETECH

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Any brand whose products are legal in the u.s.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Qwerty I'm not doubting you, but curious as to why? I believe they make the stuff at Walmart too! Lmao
The same whey protien as in muscle tech but cuz of generic label $20 bucks cheaper , now I'm not disagreeing but I can't say that I agree either , but I trust your input and want a reason . I mean the sponsor a whole magazine the circulates round the world, similar to what joe weirder and muscle fitness did in the 80s , the mag had many good articles, but eventually became an overblown catalogue for the products . I've used them , I've had worse , they are very pricey, I've tried the seven star brand too. Now vPX another popular expensive brand I've also tried , my review is they make the nastiest most disgusting powders ever in history of protien powders lol, personally I think EAS has sunk in quality over past decade, I think a popular well known brand will have a better quality most of the time . I love metrx, yet they aren't that popular anymore, don't like prolab but will use on occasion. All max is popular, all other brands are not as well known. Beverly nutrition , love them but cost too much lol . Honestlyvom curious as to why muscle tech would be considered the worst company.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Any products that are legal? So all protien powders and preworkout powders suck? That's a joke right? Cuz it makes no sense . How about we get a shit load of members to share intelligent opinions so we can all learn something . Maybe the legal supplement statement is true when you talk about primal a company that sells like over priced supplemental anabolics for example tridenisen for almost 100 bucks bottle, every once in awhile they sale down for 49-59$ for measly bottle, they rip people off, shit is worth about $5 lol, of ya spend $150 on one bottle of a supplement , save your cash and go buy the real thing. Now if that's the shit you refer to when you say anything legal in the USA sucks, then I'm with ya! See what I mean, this is a discussion board back up what you say, don't just make a blanket statement, some people like myself ask you this, not to argue but I'm interested I your opinion and why you feel that way

Starwind

Starwind

Nov 6, 2011
This is why I hate the stuff... Going throughout high school thinking I could get as big as Jay Cutler using it... awwww to be young and naive haha

MuscleTech%20Cell-Tech%20Hardcore%20Pro%20Series%20pic.jpg

muscletech-banner-celltech-power-packs.jpg

PRD_HDR_celltech_hardcore.jpg

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Lmao I used to read those mags back in the day before the Internet.... Trying to learn anything I can about diet, excersise and supplements.. I even read ads like the ones above but was always skeptical... I did buy protien and that famous diet pill? Ummmm u know the one that got banned or they took the efedrin out of it...

Anyways there's a few really shit Internet supplement company's out there but really there's no needto mention who they are.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Hydroxycut! Was on the tip of my tounge an couldn't think of it for the life of me... Anyways I think it was a good product back then before they took out the efedrin, I did lose alot of hard earned muscle tho trying to cut and not know what the hell i was doing cutting out all my carbs completely.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I pay 32 bucks for a 5lb bag of muscletech whey at sams club. They are ok in my book. Just dont buy it at gnc. Especially their over prices supps.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I pay 32 bucks for a 5lb bag of muscletech whey at sams club. They are ok in my book. Just dont buy it at gnc. Especially their over prices supps.

GNC is the ghoul of the business take it from someone who worked for them.
Their ultimate goal with each transaction is to bend the customer over and ass rape them with no vaseline.
75.00 for the in house generic protein 3lb.

You should sit in on the conference calls from this company, a bunch of morons who dont know shit about training and supplements trying to tell someone like me how to sell supplements when I have done it for 12 years and been involved with bbing for almost 22 now.

BTW the gold card they are selling to people fro $15 dollars which is supposed to get a 20% discount the first week of every month for 1 year, will be done away with in 2012, they havent told anyone that, and are still selling it to people, wont that be nice say by march when someone pays for a $15 dollar card thinking ONE YEAR and they pull the carpet out on them in 4 months!

They are the ultimate greedy corporate fucks, they have just about gotten rid of any of the knowledgable sales people and replaced them with indocrtinated robots who they can pay less to do the job, since my friend and I left the store we were at the people in my gym have been fielding complaints about the used cars salesman they replaced us with.

Thats ok I have been redirecting them to the other 2 places I have been working...most people know better than to use them, if you happen to be going, I would drop their asses in a hearbeat -they are the ultimate scam company and they abuse the best employees they have.
Since Aug when I left they have fired 15 people in my old region out of 30 stores, I think 1/2 of them were managers with 8+ years with the company 2 of them had been there 11 and 13 years respectively.

The reasons they fired them were total BS and in most cases these people had never even had a write up or minor infraction since they had been with the company.
BOYCOTT THEM BITCHES!!!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I think I am going to have to take Aj's route on this one.. It is hard to point out the absolute worst supp brand.. because some may make better Protein than others.. while others may have better BCAA's etc... I know I use more than one company depending on what I am looking for...

HOWEVER... THE VERY WORST FUCK YOU IN THE ASS WITH GANG RAPE INTENTIONS SUPP VENDOR IS.... GNC!

I remember when the Gold card club came out... and I was STILL like.. fuck.. this shit is TOO expensive!!!!

I had a buddy that managed a GNC years ago and his story was MUCH like aj's.. and... He did the same thing aj did... left...

ok.. I am done now...

Kets... cheer up... its Christmas...

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Great post , but when I asked for reasons why you think a suplement sucks- I was hoping it was related to the quality or the way it was made. The only thing that matters is how it works. Yeah, I hate over priced shit too! as I implied, I dont appreciate the hype- BUT THATS NOT WHY A SUPPLEMENT SUCKS
If it works Ill use it, Personally I wont go to GNC- they cost too much, unless you get the orange sticker when they remove 30 dollars off the original price. Starwind- you too just hate the hype, but it dont speak for the ingredients or how its processed, hate the marketing, but that dont mean a suplement sucks- I was asking for an unbiased opinion based on these issues- Does anyone have knowledge that these suck because they dont use quality ingrediants???

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic