GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
The problem ive had is shot placement to far left or right

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
without a doubt calves--that shit crippled me for 3 or 4 days it only took once to learn that was a bad idea--but i dropped 1cc in each calf muscle before i stood up so i was screwed

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
Omg! I thought you could only pin your bum and shoulders, use are pinning everywere :eek:

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
Guess I am a chicken shit cause my Deltoid about kicked my ass...OYFG...I couldn't put my arm up for a week!!!

Was doing research just last night actually and some of the places these people use...NO FRIGGIN' WAY...The Abs, each individual one??? Ackkkkkkkk.... The Lats??? Ackkkkkkkkkkkk...

And yeah, I have heard from a SHITLOAD...Stay away from the Calves...NO PROBLEM!!! Lol...I will just keep the shit in my fat ass...:)

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
Omg! I thought you could only pin your bum and shoulders, use are pinning everywere :eek:

Delt, glute, quad, and ventro glute are the traditional sites for an IM injection.

Many have explored other areas as the need/desire for additional sites come into play when running lots of oil or those seeking site enhancement.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I just hate glutes. Too awkward for me with reaching around and not able to keep the dart steady.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Calves... never doing that shit again.

W

west

Oct 30, 2010
Biceps was the worst for me, I know I pinned it wrong but will never try again, Not sure about all the calf haters out there, they are my favorite and when I cruise that's all I hit.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Just different strokes I guess. I like glutes, v-glutes, quads, and pecs. Not big on arms or calves.

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
worst place: calves & hamstrings
best places: pecs, traps, delts, biceps, gluts, triceps, lats

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
My worst experience was glutes. I had some gear that knotted me up really bad and pinned both glutes with it. My ass swelled up to the point that it hurt, to sit, lie down, or stand lol Lasted for about a week. It made me feel like shit too, fevers and chills all week.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic