RalfKelleh
What's New?

Worst inject spot you have used?

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
NOT just because you are muscle bound.

But because of other issues, namely pain!
Though it could be for other reasons, like too many veins.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Calf crushed me it knotted up and it took about 4 days to walk that thing out.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Yeah, I'd probably have to go with calves too. Although I did try triceps once and once was enough, never again.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Traps were pretty uncomfortable for me. Not too horrible but really hard to inject properly. Bi's feel like I'm injecting straight into a nerve everytime but afterwards its not bad at all. I also don't do quarantine anymore. It seems like I always end up hitting a vein or nerve or get some kind of swelling that leaves me limping for days.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Traps... Did it once due to some peer pressure... Not for me. Couldn't move my head!

Other than that my left delt always feels funny. Like I'm sticking the pin right into the shoulder joint. Creeps me out.

tbrowne

tbrowne

Dec 29, 2011
i pinned my quad this morning it went in fine drew it back no blood hit the plunger nice an slow when i pulled it out blood shot out of my leg it freaked me out never again.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
i pinned my quad this morning it went in fine drew it back no blood hit the plunger nice an slow when i pulled it out blood shot out of my leg it freaked me out never again.

What is that animal in your Avi?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Glutes suck for me anymore, for the scar tissue build up and the knots I have been getting also. Just plain sucks to do

Shovel

Shovel

Oct 21, 2010
Tris with suspension. Hurt to flick a booger.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
calves,tried forearms ONCE never again

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Calves were the worst for me. I ended up with a infection but that was b/c of the gear and not the location. But it was extremely painful to stick and I stuck both calves on the outside. Bad idea.

I just stick to triceps, chest, and shoulders.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic