Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

World Pharma is Well known for Selling Fake Steroids

T

Tony Delk

Sep 15, 2010
I have been researching World Pharma and came across this board. Im so glad I did! WP almost got my money until I read all of the negative reviews of them selling fake steroids and people getting infections from thier products and having to go to the hospital. I read on yahoo a man had to have his shoulder drained from a bad bacterial infection caused by injecting World Pharma fake gear.

Why is Asia Pharma still allowed to do this to people? All you have to do is google World Pharma scammer to find endless negative experiences. Really its important to know what your injecting into your body. Be safe your health and money are important and don't send World Pharma your money!

sakaqb46

sakaqb46

Aug 28, 2010
worldpharma.jpg

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
We all know this, there is a thread here stating all of the details as well.

He is also banned here, I think I banned him within 2 minutes of joining :)

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011

wasant he recently arrested? I thought he was behind the new BD shit and some other brand. they busted him in the last 2 mo i could have sworn.

P

PECS

Aug 20, 2011
This info is old, WP has been a piece of shit for several years, I called them out over on a few boards a couple years ago, and took more than an act of congress to get the nooby board owner to do shit since he didnt want to hurt the bottom line he was receiving from WP. Anyone who uses them deserves to lose.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
They still source on a few boards too.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

So in the original WP thread, LK claims 5 minutes... In this thread its 2. Sounds like one of those "I once caught a fish THIIIIIIIS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG" kinda stories =))

P

Peewee

Feb 24, 2012
I was just on another board and this so called expert said how great they where and the trashing another person. Glad I found this board first.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I was just on another board and this so called expert said how great they where and the trashing another person. Glad I found this board first.

Who is the so called expert??

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So in the original WP thread, LK claims 5 minutes... In this thread its 2. Sounds like one of those "I once caught a fish THIIIIIIIS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG" kinda stories =))

Yes, you caught me in a huge lie about how long it took me to ban him, I should be ashamed of myself!

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Damn this fuckbag is still around... He was a piece of shit years ago. A few weeks ago a guy was trying to resell me world pharma stuff...saying how great it was.

The sad reality is even w the boards there are so many mis-informed people out there

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic