Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Workout Shoes

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
LOL i gotta chime in on this thread..As far as sneakers are concerned. I have every color for every outfit I own..I just counted 64 pairs..Alot of which are not even opened yet..Yes I know I am a female when it comes to clothes and shoes..BUT im always looking fresh to death! Heres the definition for those who don't kno...Urban Dictionary: fresh to death
LMAO

And at the gym I rock a pair of wrestling kicks ;)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
LOL i gotta chime in on this thread..As far as sneakers are concerned. I have every color for every outfit I own..I just counted 64 pairs..Alot of which are not even opened yet..Yes I know I am a female when it comes to clothes and shoes..BUT im always looking fresh to death! Heres the definition for those who don't kno...Urban Dictionary: fresh to death
LMAO

And at the gym I rock a pair of wrestling kicks ;)

Are you referring to definition number four?

4.fresh to death1 thumb down
Reeking of body odor.
"Did you put on deodorant? Because you smell fresh to death."

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
For general purpose training wrestling/boxing boots ,you can't wear them fancy Nikes for any kind of leg stuff they look nice is about it .Theres a company called Otomix who make purpose built shoes at a decent price ,I'm pretty partial to the stingray boot .Also had some of my best hard-core leg sessions in Caterpillar work boots with the steel toe .

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
After two months of lifting in wrestling shoes, I'd never go back to a regular shoe, even chucks.

M

magician

Apr 10, 2012
I use wrestling shoes or addidas toe shoes.. I like to be as close to barefoot as possible..

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
My wife's stepbrother rocks those shoes that have toes on em. Wouldn't they be dope dead/squat shoes?

They look dumb as a bitch IMHO - but ima Nike head so my tastes differ

M

magician

Apr 10, 2012
If you get a pair that fits your feet good they are great. Not real stylish but extremely functional if you like the barefoot feeling. I had some real reservations about getting them but my kids love them.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Was nearing the chuck taylor decision honestly. Those toe joints are too fubby

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I couldn't care less what my shoes look like as long as they give me a stable platform to lift from. I generally just take my shoes off for deads and squats and lift in my socks, but recently I've been noticing that I slip a little bit when deadlifting sumo with socks on, so I need to figure out a way to feel barefoot without slipping. Looks like I'll be buying some of those Vibram toe-shoes things. Chucks aren't wide enough for my feet (13 EEEE) and wrestling shoes, which I wore for years and years while wrestling, are not as flat and stable as the Vibrams. As I said about the colored sidewalk chalk for grip, I don't give a fuck how people look at me, as long as I accomplish what I came into the gym to accomplish. They could hold a roast for me while I'm lifting and it wouldn't bother me one bit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic