Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Wisconsin law change

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Also applies to anxiety and add drugs along with opiates.

Because taking too much test is like sooooo dangerous

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Got a clarification from the doctor's receptionist. The prescription cannot be faxed. It has to be hand-delivered or called in. ID's checked along the way, and my name entered into a Federal database (as of June 1), basically to deter doctor shopping.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
If it's for all Schedule III drugs then you'd have to do the same for Accutane...

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Got a call from my doctor's office when I tried to refill my test eth TRT. I was told the state enacted a law that said I need to go to the doctor's desk to pick up the prescription, and walk it down to the pharmacy in the clinic to pay for it (as opposed to the Walgreens 2 blocks from my house where I get my stuff).

I understand for Oxycontin and crap but testosterone?
What a bunch of crap. I just got mine in the mail through the insurance companies pharmacy. Nice and easy. Hopefully it will stay that way.

S

Stlmusclebull

Nov 19, 2014
Well....yeah, but seriously it is Trump's fault. #NoSmileyFace #NoLOL #NoSoupForYou!!!
It culprit was a ugly little nanny state Democrat, Henry Waxman. Ironically he represented West Hollywood where half the residents are juiced. He is no longer in Conress.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic