Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Wisconsin law change

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Got a call from my doctor's office when I tried to refill my test eth TRT. I was told the state enacted a law that said I need to go to the doctor's desk to pick up the prescription, and walk it down to the pharmacy in the clinic to pay for it (as opposed to the Walgreens 2 blocks from my house where I get my stuff).

I understand for Oxycontin and crap but testosterone?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I really do understand the opioid problem is huge. This law came under a group of laws with the intent to control Oxycontin and stuff, though I don't know how the doctor's receptionist is any better at screening the recipient than a pharmacist technician. And also... testosterone isn't an opiate? It's a schedule IIIN right? And I know we all agree that's not even fair because I doubt it causes any physical and mental dependence, a lot less than coffee.

aragorn1500

aragorn1500

Jun 7, 2013
For narcotics, I can understand, but for something like TRT, thats a little overboard.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
I don't follow all law changes, but I'm in a similar situation as DD.
Last time I filled my TRT script the PCP called me and said they needed to see me every three months for the refills. Previously, it was yearly. Not sure if they're going to make me fill the script at their facility, but....WHATEVER!!!....I'll play their little game if I need to.
The little pittance they give me I simple consider "insurance" that I use whenever I travel, or get BW done or whatever.
The important question is: Should I blame Obama or Trump for this???....:).....
I'll flip a coin and blame Obama...LOL...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Seriously? What does a Wisconsin law change have to do with Trump? Trump is total waste of oxygen and the most ineffective POTUS ever. So how is this his fault?

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Yeah, SERIOUSLY!!!...
That's why I put an LOL at the end of my sentence.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Seriously? What does a Wisconsin law change have to do with Trump? Trump is total waste of oxygen and the most ineffective POTUS ever. So how is this his fault?

Seriously?
did you miss the smiley face and LOL after the two sentences.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Well....yeah, but seriously it is Trump's fault. #NoSmileyFace #NoLOL #NoSoupForYou!!!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
We have a Wisconsin state senator who lost a sibling to heroin and has been on a crusade against drugs in general. The bill was one of his package last year, and he's got more this year. I get it, I do. Opiods are bad news. But what's the diff if I get the bottle from my doctor's receptionist or a pharmacy tech. Both require the doctors approval/scription. I used to have to "sign" for the test at the pharmacy, for whatever good that did too.

And WTF is testosterone Class III??? So dumb. Its not like we got a bunch of steroid junkies hanging out by the gym "just one hit, man, I beg you".

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I blindly hate Trump, my party of 'tolerants' directed me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic