Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Wireless outdoor security cameras?

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
My brother just got back with me and he's using these cameras too. He has high praise for them.

We were getting ready to order 2 of the outdoor cameras on Amazon and there was only 1 comment as this is a brand new product. They said people were already having lots of serious issues with the cameras and Wyze is having a hard time solving them all. Probably release them before it was ready and they need to go back and fix all the issues and re-release the outdoor cameras. So we will wait onthe outdoor camera.

The indoor cameras are GREAT however.. We have 3 in the bedrooms, 1 in the living room and have had absolutely no problems with them. They are easy to install and the free phone app works really nice. You can watch your cameras anywhere in the world. Great HD picture and you can even hear what is going on and talk. Absolutely detailed and bright picture at night. We are going to put one in our garage, kitchen and under the roof of our catio. Yes that is a enclosed patio for out cats.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
We were getting ready to order 2 of the outdoor cameras on Amazon and there was only 1 comment as this is a brand new product. They said people were already having lots of serious issues with the cameras and Wyze is having a hard time solving them all. Probably release them before it was ready and they need to go back and fix all the issues and re-release the outdoor cameras. So we will wait onthe outdoor camera.

The indoor cameras are GREAT however.. We have 3 in the bedrooms, 1 in the living room and have had absolutely no problems with them. They are easy to install and the free phone app works really nice. You can watch your cameras anywhere in the world. Great HD picture and you can even hear what is going on and talk. Absolutely detailed and bright picture at night. We are going to put one in our garage, kitchen and under the roof of our catio. Yes that is a enclosed patio for out cats.

Excellent information, Thanks!

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019

Picture of Catio? Wife has been bugging me for years.

C

charger69

Jul 4, 2017

Cameras in the bedroom???
Some things are better unsaid. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Cameras in the bedroom???
Some things are better unsaid. LOL

One bedroom is my wife workroom where she makes jewelry to sell. The other is her office, I have a rather large quantity of guns stored in our bedroom. Wife made me keep the camera on the guns and not on the bed.;)

Two summers ago we had a paver stone patio put in and then hired a carpenter to enclose the whole area with a nice roof and door. My wife built a lot or steps and places to play and sleep for the cats. They enter and exit through a glass cat door installed under a living room window, So they can come and go as they please.

Squinkey.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic