Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Winny dosing and question

S

speedy2011

Jul 29, 2011
I have about 50 tabs of winny 5mg. i have run Var before 2 times and had no real sides a little acne and oily skin. 5mg a day first 2 weeks then 10mg the next 4 (2 doses a day 2.5/2.5 and 5/5)

what dose should I do?
is 50 tabs to few?
I am a distance runner and i am a little nervous about dry joints i am taking milkthistle and fish oil daily is there anything else i can take to help the joints and tendons?

speedy

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
IMO you need more. Typically you dose it like anavar, though you could keep it at 5 mg /day. Not sure what your goals are tho. 5mg/day will only last for about 6 weeks. More than that gets you down to more like 4 weeks. If you're going to bother you'd be better to run it at least 8 weeks. Gives your body more time to adapt to the changes.

At that dosing (10 mg /day or less), probably no joint issues, but if you start to experience it, there's not a lot you can do about it - its estrogen being supressed which is the source of the drying out - internal water reduction. Load the EFAs (consider like 6-8 grams/day), MSM helps.

S

speedy2011

Jul 29, 2011
my goals are just some speed and endurance. I am not looking for any real big gains more weight doesn't really help while running although muscle many help a built. I would like to thin out a bit and tighten up. The energy and endurance is just an added bonus

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
esa? msm? what?

EFAs = essential fatty acids (fish oils)
MSM = joint protection - often found w/ Glucosamine / Chondroitin. Takes a while to help - not like you take it and your joints feel better. Its a support. I've been using it for the last 15 yrs.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Sassy how many fish oil and glucosamine do you take a day.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
don't know about sassy...but I am taking 3g of fish oil + 3g of flax oil + 6g of MCT oil a day...plus glucosamine/chondroiton/msm....and my joints feel pretty darn good considering my age and the abuse I have given them LOL

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Sassy how many fish oil and glucosamine do you take a day.

6 g of each.

Again, its not "fixing" it. It is a maintenance support. And suppression of estrogen is not necessarily going to be "fixed" by that if your'e doing an aggressive estrogen suppression.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
i was on winny 12.5 splint in 2 doses a day. Took osteo-biofelx 2 times a day, omega plus fish oil three times a day and vit E 400u a day had no joint pain till the end of cycle around 6-8 weeks then i was having joint pain.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic