Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Will I get the same results?

pumpitall

pumpitall

Oct 30, 2010
Hey guys I'm planning a tren cycle for October next year (i know its ages away i like to plan ahead) and was wondering if I did test e instead of prop would I get same results as if i was using the prop.

Week 1-10 tri tren 180mg mon wed fri
Week 1-12 test e 400mg week
Week 1-12 anavar 70mg ed
Hcg through out cycle 250iu x2 week
Pct nolva/clomid

Any feedback is appreciated
Thanks

alpha

alpha

VIP Member
May 1, 2012
Test is Test, no matter what ester is attached. If i'm running Tren E i'll run Test E with it for ease of pinning schedule. If I run Tren ace, i'll run test prop for the same reason. I prefer the longer esters, just because I dont need to pin as often, but that's just my own personal preference.

MCSS13

MCSS13

VIP Member
Oct 7, 2012
Test is Test, no matter what ester is attached. If i'm running Tren E i'll run Test E with it for ease of pinning schedule. If I run Tren ace, i'll run test prop for the same reason. I prefer the longer esters, just because I dont need to pin as often, but that's just my own personal preference.

Couldnt have said it better myself

stpete

stpete

Oct 30, 2012
I would save the Var for the last 6 weeks and run it between 80-100mgs. But that's just me.

B

Bbanner

Nov 5, 2012
Why do you recommend the var for the last six weeks?

Risen_1

Risen_1

Dec 20, 2012
I would run Tren E preferably, but thats your call. The one thing I see is your Test #'s/wk are lower than your Tren- Think I would bring the Test up around 750. That being said- thats me- not sure of your background.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic