Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Wife got inspired again

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
My wife is a former National heavy weight BB champion and turned pro in 1991. She kind of retired after moving to the USA because she did not want to take it to the next level and totally lose all femininity. She feels BB drifted a little to far since the 90's. Needless to say she has plenty of experience with AAS.

Here is what she plans of doing as far as AAS.

25mg test enanthate/wk

Then do 4 week alternating cycles of one of the following

Anavar 10mg
Winny 10mg
Tbol 12.5mg

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
What got her inspired again, and what goals does she now have?

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
RD, I have no idea. She wanted to look like a normal woman for a while and I guess got bored with it. She watched some of the videos I posted about staying in top shape as we age and I guess got inspired. I think the women's physique division is more of an interest to her, she may also try the new wellness division. She said she just might decide to compete again. The wife did compete last as a BB in 2005 in a national qualifier she and won her division but was not able to go on to the nationals because she was not a citizen at the time. She had not competed since 1991 but remained in very good shape, just dropped size from 180 to 140. She won the nationals at 180 and won the Texas State meet at 140. She is 5'8" and about 140 now and has never stopped working out since she started. I am very supportive no matter what direction she chooses to go.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@Bigtex That's fantastic for her. Inspiration comes in many forms....no doubt you inspire a lot of folks. Keep us posted on how she is doing or invite her in here : )

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Thanks Bova! She got pretty burned out with competition and never wanted to compete again. She just might do it. I am sure she would enjoy talking with you. As you can tell I am very proud of her no matter what she chooses to do. Once of her proudest accomplishments was below.

Distinguished Athlete - "1st International Convention of Fitness and Bodybuilding" awarded to her by Cory Everson. Miss Universe. Cory Everson was her hero at the time. To meet her American hero in Argentina and be recognized by her was a huge life reward. I have pictures but I know my wife would choke me for putting them up.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Thanks Bova! She got pretty burned out with competition and never wanted to compete again. She just might do it. I am sure she would enjoy talking with you. As you can tell I am very proud of her no matter what she chooses to do. Once of her proudest accomplishments was below.

Distinguished Athlete - "1st International Convention of Fitness and Bodybuilding" awarded to her by Cory Everson. Miss Universe. Cory Everson was her hero at the time. To meet her American hero in Argentina and be recognized by her was a huge life reward. I have pictures but I know my wife would choke me for putting them up.

OMG! that is amazing! I loved Cory E, I always looked up to her. She was my role model back in the day. Yes, you seem very proud, that is awesome.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
She got pregnant shortly after winning the Nationals and getting her pro card. Between being a mother, going to football games, running the house while i was at work all the time, competition just didn't fit in very well. She did say she got very inspired when she saw the videos of the older bodybuilders and now has the time to maybe do it again. She has been drug free for a long time and just is not inspired training like that. She said she feels noting training, and misses the huge pump. So perhaps this will do the trick. If not, I will support her decision. She is kind of a very private person and spends much of her time with her jewelry business. She makes designs and makes her own jewelry and sells all over the world.

Yes the Cory Everson days are where women's bodybuilding should have been forced to stay. I blame the judges for this. This was in an Argentina BB magazine in 1990 when my wife won the nationals. You can see the Everson influence and the similar look.

Maria17[1].jpg

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Not only are u talented, robust, and intellectually blessed, but u my friend are EXTREMELY FORTUNATE, ST!...What a gorgeous creature u have there, coupled with brains!....I salute u, sir!!!...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Very cool to hear BT. Congrats! That cycle looks pretty good. Just curious from her experience, does she respond pretty well to test at 25mg/wk?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic