Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Why you shouldn't Dirty Bulk

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
a few ho-ho's to get my nutterbutter on!!

all u can eat @ the local joint
as DW says "Popeyes" im so there today

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
lol. my girl never had Popeyes chicken before (theres no Popeyes north of Albany, NY) so when we were downstate i took her to one and she actually tried to argue that Popeyes was eating clean because, "it's ,like, still chicken and chicken is, like, good for you"
LMFAO!

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
Honestly I grow better when I concentrate on total calorie intake.....U wouldnt do a dirty cutter though its not possible

I have heard of plenty of body builders dirty bulking, I mean Lee Priest eat a whole bucket of KFC chicken legs when he bulks

It actually is possible to dirty cut. Look up the twinkie diet. People actually lost weight consuming nothing much twinkies.

But onto the questions at hand. Dirty bulking is relative. If you took 3 different men, one that needed 2000 calories a day to maintain, one that needed 4000 and one that needed 6000 and gave each one a fast food burger every day the one that needed the least calories would be the most impacted. What matters most on a bulk or a cut is the overall quality of the content of the calories.

When I think of dirty bulking I think of these guys that believe its more conducive to muscle gain to put on 2-4 pounds a week, every week during the winter then cut for the summer and believe the extra 40 pounds of weight they gained will garner a few extra pound of muscle.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
if you have your diet on key why even dirty bulk?? just add more steak or eggs or whatever...but keep it clean to a point...no need to eat a box of donuts to get that extra....but i must say i have had my share of Little Debbie in the past.....what a wild girl
give me 10 bk stackers and i'll give u back 20 buns

DW will be here to dirty it up! what a monster!! lol

Much respect ITAWOLF, and if you already do, please LMK. But I know for myself and I pretty sure I can speak for DW, working with your hands in the heat 8+ , being 260-280lbs and than training for 1.5 to 2hrs it's going to take something more calorie dense than lean meat or rice. Simply because you can not eat enough of it at once, my stomach will only hold so much at a sitting. So, after I have had my turkey and sweet taters, I have a big freakin brownie or some cookies. It was a heat index of 100+ and I was climbing a ladder all day in it and add training to the top of that and that extra 4oz of steak aint gonna do me much good.

Hawk

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
U cant stay LEAN if you wanna get HUGE.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic