Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Why you shouldn't Dirty Bulk

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
to make a blanket statement like "dirty bulking is stupid" is assuming that everybody's metabolism is the same and just plain ignorant. it depends on the individual. an extreme ecto or "hardgainer" if you will can dirty bulk and burn the bodyfat gained easily without much effort.
i did a "dirty bulk" my first Test cycle and was back to 12% a month after coming off while still maintaining 15lbs LBM.
as with everything in this game, it depends on the individual

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
Taco Bell and Chick-Fil-A... FTW!

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
When I was first bodybuilding and didnt know a whole lot about diet and I ate whatever. I got a little fat and my BP sucked. Since I cleaned it up I never have issues with my BP. I will throw in a burger once or twice a week but for the most part I eat clean

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
When I was first bodybuilding and didnt know a whole lot about diet and I ate whatever. I got a little fat and my BP sucked. Since I cleaned it up I never have issues with my BP. I will throw in a burger once or twice a week but for the most part I eat clean

I really like where you took this Dex. It's not all about whether or not you'll gain a lot of muscle or too much fat or if you'll be able to lose the fat without losing the muscle, it's also about your health. I'm not saying to dirty bulk or clean bulk, I just like that Dex brought up what dirty bulking can do to your BP, cholesterol, triglycerides, and a plethora of other peripheral health markers. Just food for thought.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I really like where you took this Dex. It's not all about whether or not you'll gain a lot of muscle or too much fat or if you'll be able to lose the fat without losing the muscle, it's also about your health. I'm not saying to dirty bulk or clean bulk, I just like that Dex brought up what dirty bulking can do to your BP, cholesterol, triglycerides, and a plethora of other peripheral health markers. Just food for thought.

My wife doesn't appreciate it when i breathe like Tony Soprano and snore like a mofo. that only happens when i get fatty. Not to mention as Dex did, my blood pressure stays a lot lower when i am not FAT.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
At first you just wanna be hooooge! haha But as you progress you understand its about being healthy. I eat better, don't blindly run supplements, and actually look toward the future. Im still young so I dont want to have the attitude of "I'll deal with it later"

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
At a certain point some empty calories are necessary for some individuals like myself. I work in the hot sun, weigh nearly 260 at 10-11% (yes I was pinched 6 weeks ago) and there is no way I could gain wt. on chicken breasts and rice, simply because I could not eat enough of it. I make sure to eat clean meals, but after that anything goes.

I also, hate when 185lb. pip squeeks tell me how to get big.

Hawk

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
would a box of popyes chicken be considered dirty?..and some red beans and rice..a few biskets and iron rings and a 2 liter of coke?....seems clean to me....dw

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i guess it all depends on what the individule thinks a dirty bulk is. ive done dirty bulks but that didnt consist of eating a bunch of bags of chips etc. i would eat alot of calories and through in some value meals but it wasnt an all out assult on junkfood by any means. i think they can be great and have there place as long as you dont get out of control.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
would a box of popyes chicken be considered dirty?..and some red beans and rice..a few biskets and iron rings and a 2 liter of coke?....seems clean to me....dw

works for me! (minus the coke)

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I disagree with the origianl video post , My first cycle I ever ran I ate clean super clean and kept the calories at around 4500 a day , yes I gained 24 lbs and most of it was lean , but since then and every cycle after that I havent been as strict on my diet ,I still get my daily cal's up to 4500-5000 but I eat whatever I see and whatever I want and im maintaining the same BF percentage and yet continue to grow how I want and continually see new growth and different muscle definition , And I guess this is where everyone is different , If I eat to clean I get lathargic and tired ,,I have found that I eat and eat alot and I feel great and seem very healthy ,

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
if you have your diet on key why even dirty bulk?? just add more steak or eggs or whatever...but keep it clean to a point...no need to eat a box of donuts to get that extra....but i must say i have had my share of Little Debbie in the past.....what a wild girl
give me 10 bk stackers and i'll give u back 20 buns

DW will be here to dirty it up! what a monster!! lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic