Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Why Use Primobolan?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
The only thing that directly acts on Lipolysis is HGH. Steroids do not directly burn fat, yeah that includes tren. Primo Tren Anavar etc dont burn fat, you still need to diet. If you wanna eat whatever you want and stay lean, GH is your best bet.

Everyone seems to hype of tren as some magical fat burner, when me and a ton of my friends have used a shitload of tren and never noticed its "magical fat burning". Although i believe with proper diet and exercise it can INDIRECTLY burn fat through other techniques.

But dont expect to take tren or primo and eat like shit and have a 6 pack abs and a chizzled body, not gonna happen.

Tren's lipolytic properties are stong because it binds to the AR strognly (hence the night sweats). Even if it won't get you ripped, it will keep you lean when dirty bulking.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I am planning to run 1 gram of primo along with 300mgs of test e and 100mgs anadrol for my 5th cycle.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Tren's lipolytic properties are stong because it binds to the AR strognly (hence the night sweats). Even if it won't get you ripped, it will keep you lean when dirty bulking.

Then that means Test should do the same, because it does bind the AR. Ive never noticed any fat loss from tren or test or any AAS nor has any of my other friends, strength gains mostly for them, and vascularity, however tren doesnt do jack shit for me besides vascularity.. GH is the only one ive ever noticed staying completely ripped while eating like shit.

Funny you mention night sweats, ive never had them.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I have never tried primo but I have a buddy at the gym who swears by it. He has told me a few time that If he had the money he would just stay on Primo/var/GH all the time.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Then that means Test should do the same, because it does bind the AR. Ive never noticed any fat loss from tren or test or any AAS nor has any of my other friends, strength gains mostly for them, and vascularity, however tren doesnt do jack shit for me besides vascularity.. GH is the only one ive ever noticed staying completely ripped while eating like shit.

Funny you mention night sweats, ive never had them.

Yes but keep in mind that Tren binds to the AR stronger than test or any other steroid does. Maybe your tren was fake or your body just doesn't want it.

Regarding the night sweats, most people experience them. As for test, there are also people who report that in a lean bulking cycle their bf% was reduced by 1-2%.

Different people, different reactions i guess.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Yes but keep in mind that Tren binds to the AR stronger than test or any other steroid does. Maybe your tren was fake or your body just doesn't want it.

Regarding the night sweats, most people experience them. As for test, there are also people who report that in a lean bulking cycle their bf% was reduced by 1-2%.

I'd have to agree with this. Even when just doing test I see a drop in bodyfat. Think of it this way: Even if you lose no fat at all and gain 10 pounds of muscle your BF% is going to be lower simply because you have less fat to muscle now.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

It indirectly burns fat, nothing like GH that acts directly on lipolysis, sorry.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

Lean bulking, also when you jump on cycle you tend to workout much harder. And a lean bulk really isnt a bulk IMO. Working out harder and longer= more BF reduced. You wont lose any fat at all going on a true bulk with test and tren. You can however stay LEAN,TRULY bulking with GH.

Lean Bulking is pathetic, either you bulk or cut. Simple as that.

Someone who says they are LEAN bulking is just using an excuse to not add any weight to their stomach. Hence limiting growth. Not a bulk IMO.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
You don't have to get fat either when you're bulking. You have to find a balance.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
You don't have to get fat either when you're bulking. You have to find a balance.

Its all about calories man, the more you eat the more you grow, yet the consequences are fat gain, however it helps with pushing weight in the gym.

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
its been said the old austrian oak loved primo. back then it was all pharm grade but he ran it with test supposedly and that might explain why you could always see arnolds intercostals. im currently taking 300mg hg primo and have been for the entirety of my cycle leading up to my show. im on so many other compunds i couldnt tell ya what the primo itself it actually doing but im sure its helping lol. so if you can afford it, run it with test to keep ya from getting sloppy during long bulking cycles. impliment it in a cutting cycle. or use a low dose as a bridge if ya want. think 100mg wont shut the boys down and keeps the immune system up.

A

alterntego

Apr 2, 2011
satch boogie . now thats a name out of the past . havent talked too or about him in years
Its my favorite, no question. I have tried many UGL's Primo and from very good sources and I have never been satified that it was even 100% Primo. I have had some horrible fakes that were obvioulsy straight EQ, I have some that I suspected of being masteron E, I have had one dummy think I wouldnt noticed that it had a substancial amount of test p in it. Im always willing to try yet two more 10ml bottles from another guy. But when Im serious, its 100 amp order of the Turkish and thats it. I have never expirienced one single side effect from HG Primo and thats why I like it. I would never run less than 700mg's a week for any less than 10 weeks. Makes me miss SatchBoogie writing this.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic