Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Why does World Pharma claim their gear is FDA approved

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Well, 1st sign somethings wrong, a 'pharmaceutical' company advertising on a website ''roids for sale''. When's the last time you saw Bayer, Upjohn, Watson advertising on a website

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
when you find out the guy's real name and do a search for the other websites associated with that name.. You will be surprised to see just how many scammer type AAS sites you'll find

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
legit pharmacies don't give out free illegal steroids on internet steroid forums...

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
how man UGLs over the years have said there shit is pharm grade etc..... wp is dumb and they were pimped on ology which tells you to stay far away.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I thought WP stood for Weenier Problems? ;)

T

Tonytur

Mar 19, 2013
Well quite a few years back, i gave World Pharma a go, and low and behold they came up trumps with legit stuff, customs are much stricter now so they would be a huge risk now.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Well quite a few years back, i gave World Pharma a go, and low and behold they came up trumps with legit stuff, customs are much stricter now so they would be a huge risk now.

Hmm, so they shipped to Australia for you? Doubtful...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Gee wow. Thanks for your insightful post into the goings on of WP from a FEW YEARS BACK. WTF good does that info do anyone?

C

CT21

Nov 16, 2012
Well, 1st sign somethings wrong, a 'pharmaceutical' company advertising on a website ''roids for sale''. When's the last time you saw Bayer, Upjohn, Watson advertising on a website

ooooh I wish they did /: /: /:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic