Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Why does World Pharma claim their gear is FDA approved

N

northern

Sep 19, 2010
How is this even possible when trenbolone is not even made for humans? Is there any proof of this or is World Pharma just saying this to inflate prices and get sales?
Really seems like a scam to me, anybody use World Pharma?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
they claim this to sucker in people. Do a search both here and google and you will see the results.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Your first post and this is what u give us?

N

northern

Sep 19, 2010

Actually when I googled World Pharma it brought me to two posts here so I figured where else would be a better place to ask. Im not planning to use them just asking how they can do this or do they just think everybody is that stupid.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

Did you want some nude shots from him instead?? You really need to stop asking new members for them, it's creepy, lol

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I really wish u would stop reading my mind LK....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Omg this never gets old...

They are a UGL and are scammers and rats. Stay away from them!

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
anyone can apply for GMP cert and most can get approved...also thai fda isn't american fda...third...anyone can make an exact replica of an approved pharmacy stocked product and sell it...4th legit steroid pharm companies DON'T ADVERTISE ON UNDERGROUND STEROID FORUMS and def don't give away free illegal steroid samples

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Omg this never gets old...

They are a UGL and are scammers and rats. Stay away from them!

Places like WP and OUS stay in business and thrive because of the cheap and underdosed benzos and pain killers. I submit that the aas they sell is a small part of their sales but a part no less. They have a business model and people on this side of the pond pushing it hard. These people have no idea how easy it's gonna be for the gov't to get them and hit them with RICO. This is no game.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
when you find out the guy's real name and do a search for the other websites associated with that name.. You will be surprised to see just how many scammer type AAS sites you'll find

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
Places like WP and OUS stay in business and thrive because of the cheap and underdosed benzos and pain killers.

exactly! ! ! !

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic