Latest Member
Remy14
What's New?

who the f is Bolan?

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Well while your eyes are being so strained you notice the note on his dickie do?
It says "suck this AJ" think I pissed him off? LOL!

I knew it said something but didn't look that close, what a pathetic guy. I read some of his posts in the past but just laughed it off, that pic sheds some light on the matter lol

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Well while your eyes are being so strained you notice the note on his dickie do?
It says "suck this AJ" think I pissed him off? LOL!

Holy fuck!

I wasn't trying to look that hard so thanks a lot :))

HDH

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
LMFAO! Yeah its backwards because of the mirror, something tard-olan didnt think about when he took the pic.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That shit went from shaking my head to fuckin' hilarious.

Ya, I would say you pissed him off.

HDH

tilltheend

tilltheend

MuscleHead
Nov 22, 2011
Looks like at once point he juiced and then fell off.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Not only was Bolan a liar, he was also a very dangerous guy on the boards, not only by threatening to post your personal info, but what I thought was criminal was him posting dangerous info concerning slin, clen, diuretic, stimulant advice as he was posting some stuff that if a newbie came on and tried it...........well let's just say, I hope people have common sense!!

What was classic is for some reason he was allowed in at AB and ItalianMuscle called him out to post a picture of himself, as Bolan was starting to convince some people (this was even after the pic AJ posted proving he wasn't anywhere close to where he said he was) that he was an elite bodybuilder!!

Well of course knowing Bolan he starts calling IM names wanting him kicked off the board etc, etc, but all IM said was "Put up or shup up with a pic"!! Bolan would say "I have to many tatts and I gotta keep my anonymity intact"!! But Bolan being Bolan decided to insult/accuse IM and trying to get the attention of himself by accusing IM of all kinds of things, then trying to play victim saying IM insulted him, so he felt the insults were justified!! I PM'd him and said please show me where IM insulted him in the thread (in all the thread I don't know how IM kept his cool either, but all IM wrote was "let's see a pic" that's it absolutely NO insults from him) also to show me proof of the things he accused IM of doing, but you don't have proof of IM doing this stuff (which I knew he didn't have anything as he IM never did anything Bolan said he did it was all just a rouse to change the subject to avoid posting a pic) I told him we (the mods) were giving him the boot. Well that was the very last we saw of Bolan as we were one of the last boards that tolerated him.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Snach you must have heard the 30ius of slin, 10grams of test and grams of oral advice he was giving.

His bodyweight changed on a weekly basis on 20 lb increments and he was getting huge while losing bodyfat.

Still my favorite was his 'special invite' to Nationals, talk about reading to many FLEX magazines...special invites are given to PROS and only pros to The Olympia its for pros that were good but didnt qualify for the O during the season for special circumstances and back in the day only old Joe did that.

Funny thing was, and because I competed at the National Level I knew this, he didnt realize that Peter Potter the VP of the NPC handles applications for shows, NOT Jim Manion the president.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic