Latest Member
Remy14
What's New?

who the f is Bolan?

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Ever seen those threads about how badass Chuck Norris is? In bolans mind those are about him.... Seriously though, dude just got caught up in a ton of lies and made himself look like a dipshit... Repeatedly...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Just do a search and you will find the man, the myth, the legend in his own mind know and Bolan........

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Guy is a clown. I was tired of his shit one day, and with AJs help, I called him out in the flame forum at AB. Needless to say he got himself banned.. :) I have his pic, no where even close to looking like a pro like he says he is..

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
bolan aka crazyboldenone from SSB...some of you may remember him talking about how he was really Mike Matarazzo.
He was banned from SSB he ended up on TM, MAY had him on there as a vet and told me who he was later.
Then TM went down the tubes and most migrated to CS. Bolan flourished with his lies and bullshit, his 'special invite' from Jim Manion to nationals, yet he claimed Nationals were in August that year, funny as a former National Level competitor I always though they were in Nov, the last amateur show of the year.
His bullshit and lies just didnt add up, he told me he was 320 with abs...then hes dieting for Nationals gonna be a pro.
Says hes 270, Im thinking if he had abs at 320 -then 270 should be awesom, then came the mystery infection that he got donations for 'medication' for...and which gave him an excuse to no compete that year.
Yeah then he said he was a better bodybuilder than me, well I couldnt deal with anymore lies and insults.
There wasnt one pic of this dude anywhere, says his sponsors wont let him.
If memory serves gixxer and him got into it, and then I jumped in and made him look bad, poked holes in all his stories, by the end it was obvious he never had even stepped foot on stage in a qualifier let alone National Level and this guy was talking about being a pro at 37?
YEAH! RIGHT!
So after all that he sent this pic to a mod on the board...IPL, and she sent it to me.

IMG_1289aa.jpg

There he is ...the genetic freak, next Mr O.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Ever seen those threads about how badass Chuck Norris is? In bolans mind those are about him.... Seriously though, dude just got caught up in a ton of lies and made himself look like a dipshit... Repeatedly...
Lmfao that is hilarious.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
bolan aka crazyboldenone from SSB...some of you may remember him talking about how he was really Mike Matarazzo.
He was banned from SSB he ended up on TM, MAY had him on there as a vet and told me who he was later.
Then TM went down the tubes and most migrated to CS. Bolan flourished with his lies and bullshit, his 'special invite' from Jim Manion to nationals, yet he claimed Nationals were in August that year, funny as a former National Level competitor I always though they were in Nov, the last amateur show of the year.
His bullshit and lies just didnt add up, he told me he was 320 with abs...then hes dieting for Nationals gonna be a pro.
Says hes 270, Im thinking if he had abs at 320 -then 270 should be awesom, then came the mystery infection that he got donations for 'medication' for...and which gave him an excuse to no compete that year.
Yeah then he said he was a better bodybuilder than me, well I couldnt deal with anymore lies and insults.
There wasnt one pic of this dude anywhere, says his sponsors wont let him.
If memory serves gixxer and him got into it, and then I jumped in and made him look bad, poked holes in all his stories, by the end it was obvious he never had even stepped foot on stage in a qualifier let alone National Level and this guy was talking about being a pro at 37?
YEAH! RIGHT!
So after all that he sent this pic to a mod on the board...IPL, and she sent it to me.

IMG_1289aa.jpg

There he is ...the genetic freak, next Mr O.

Oh wow. youd think as a national level guy or a pro he would at least own a pair of posing trunks. This is just down right embarrassing, why would anyone do this? That left nip looks to have some severe gyno if my eyes arent playing tricks.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
crow his whole body has gyno...honestly I dont compete anymore and I still dont let myself look that sloppy and small off season.
He never dieted once in his life, Oh LK has his stories to add in here Im sure.

Think he told LK he had 22 or 23 inch arms.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
he looks goood... he must be on cycle!!!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Well while your eyes are being so strained you notice the note on his dickie do?
It says "suck this AJ" think I pissed him off? LOL!

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Good his final down fall at cs was epic reading. reading the posts from lk and aj just blowing him out of the water, and his his idiotic responses were comical. I had never seen the photo before that is just sad

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic