Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Who here uses synthol......

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
synthol? How do u like it? and how much have u used on each bodypart?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
It's not a one time inject. It's a brutal schedule. Look around for some info and you'll see what I mean.

I've been interested in this for a while but still have some to learn.

gi812many

gi812many

Aug 14, 2012
I have done my calves twice.....Absolutely love it! I got away with a 29g .5 insulin needle. Expensive, $600 each time but, the results have been amazing. I put just under 3.5 inches on my calves. My vascularity is awesome. The schedule is tough, hit 6 times on each calf a day, 12 total. 30 day protocol which you can find I believe on their website. Couldnt imagen doing my arms with a 25g 1 inch hitting it everyday, no way. Anyhow, my last go round was 7 months ago and they have not lost a inch. Natural looking as well. I will say, not for the faint of heart

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Taking DW's advise and preping for a bicep run.

I have done my calves twice.....Absolutely love it! I got away with a 29g .5 insulin needle. Expensive, $600 each time but, the results have been amazing. I put just under 3.5 inches on my calves. My vascularity is awesome. The schedule is tough, hit 6 times on each calf a day, 12 total. 30 day protocol which you can find I believe on their website. Couldnt imagen doing my arms with a 25g 1 inch hitting it everyday, no way. Anyhow, my last go round was 7 months ago and they have not lost a inch. Natural looking as well. I will say, not for the faint of heart

Only a .5" pin on your calves? Nice. Hats off to you. I couldn't imagine pinning my calves.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I didn't realize that amount of injections had to be done to yield you the results.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Don't know if this question is allowed, but what brands have you used?

gi812many

gi812many

Aug 14, 2012
Not an illegal substance so dont see why it would be a problem. I used Syntherol from Synthetek. First 5 days sucks, sore sore sore. But then you get to where you do not even feel it. Actually with the .5 inch insulin needle its like butter. Squeeze the area your hitting and they slide right in. It does get old by the first week, really old. But the end result is literally like new legs. Crazy

B

Bionic Bill

Jul 27, 2012
Not an illegal substance so dont see why it would be a problem. I used Syntherol from Synthetek. First 5 days sucks, sore sore sore. But then you get to where you do not even feel it. Actually with the .5 inch insulin needle its like butter. Squeeze the area your hitting and they slide right in. It does get old by the first week, really old. But the end result is literally like new legs. Crazy

PICS??? Just curious b/c you said it looks natural and my calves def lag behind.

gi812many

gi812many

Aug 14, 2012
I will work on some pictures....Give me a few.

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
If you can push through a slin pin in calves. Why not use a slin pin for arms. Just last year I started doing I site injections of gear in biceps and triceps, takes some getting used to. Put I'd back load a slin pin and push it through a 29 guage 1/2" needle.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011

I openly asked because some boards do NOT like you talking about other products when a specific sponsor sells the exact same thing. Not trying to get banned all over the place, lol!

If you can push through a slin pin in calves. Why not use a slin pin for arms. Just last year I started doing I site injections of gear in biceps and triceps, takes some getting used to. Put I'd back load a slin pin and push it through a 29 guage 1/2" needle.

That's what i'm thinking, but .5" seems too shallow in my head, and 1" being a minimum. Regardless the depth, i'd want the smallest pin possible.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
You can order BD 30g 1" pins. I ordered a box of 100 of them. Boy...are they thin. I put a cap on the syringe and set it in a glass of hot water...makes pushing it through easier. (with test cyp)

They are a little pricier then the larger gauges...but only about .30 a piece when you buy in quantity. The cat # is 305128

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic