Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

who here has legit 20 inch guns?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Shortz you look like my favourite actor jason stathon.good job on building those arms.like with all body parts arms can be a difficult body part to build.my brothers mate had a 20 inch by 21.genetics and shape gives that illusion the arm is bigger than what it actually measures.who wants a 21 inch arm that looks like a blob of shit or a 17 or 18 inch conditioned arm.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I just measured mine 12.5 PUMPED bitches!:athrashi:

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
First off your statement is a two part one. First in regards to "a bbing diet". You dont have to be rich to or have unlimited funds to eat well. Chicken, beef, oats, potatoes, pasta, greens, milk,...nothing pricey there. Again...sounds like another cop out to me.

Now lets get things straight here gobshite, who the fck are you to call me a cop out??? I make a post commending TID members for posting their pics regardless of size and you turn on me...did I just fck your grandma in the ass or something? Nice way to ruin a thread!!! A "normal" diet will not build a frame, just maintain it (people live & eat within their means), for the most part here we have a light Mediterranean diet, meat and vegetables are expensive over here so a "normal" diet wont build shit...in or out of the gym.A normal diet eg. 2500cals per day will maintain a normal physique, how the fk is a diet like that going to build in the bodybuilding world? Not everyone can afford a diet sufficient enough to "build". Where did I say you need to be rich to eat well? Who the fk are you to miss quote me?

As for the "juice, HGH and slin" part.....I have seen plenty of guys that are on all 3 and frankly I can barely tell they lift, so money is no guarantee. If it were, every star in Hollywood would look chiseled. But it still takes hard work and dedication.
Again, I made a post in a thread where TID members are posting up their pics.....who the fk was talking about your little boys in your gym? This is a Members' Pics thread! We're talking about TID members, who's talking about Hollywood? Nice way to ruin the compliment post I made to the TID members.

I also believe that far too many guys turn to AAS long before they have exhausted their natural potential. So no, I dont think you need all that to have a quality physique. Now if you want a physique that is beyond what the human body can do naturally, by all means you need to turn to external supplements. It is very well documented what can be achieved naturally. One such is FFMI (Fat free mass index) Another great place to look is the classic pre-steroid era body builders and strong men. I think in todays 'gotta have it now' mentality we sometimes forget the quality physiques these guys achieved......with just good whole food and good training.
Realy? What are you....the juice police? Why would or should anyone have to wait until they've reached their maximum natural potential first? SAD pretty much said it all so I don't feel the need to further respond to this ridiculous sweeping statement.

What are your stats? I dont know anything about you....but if you are blaming the lack of your physique on lack of money to eat and buy compounds....well it sounds like a bunch of BS to me. Learn how to train and eat. (Unless you are already at the threshold (and then if so I am wrong in my assumptions). AAS should just be icing on the cake and what can take you to that level BEYOND what is achievable naturally. (again my opinion)

No clearly the fk as hell don't know anything about me, as for lack of money.....there are 2 of us and 2 dogs living off around $30 a week in food and drink. ok my situation is a bit extreme at the moment but seriously...are you fking high? You correctly say you don't know anything about me then choose to carry on an attack about someone you've just said you don't know jack about. Obviously lack of money is going to mean lack of nutrition. Learn to train and eat??? Did you bother to find out anything about me before you made that remark? Seriously dude...WTF? in the 9 years I've been on boards I've never come across such an arrogant, statement sweeping ignorant
t15163.gif

Ok, in effort to illustrate my point, I may have stated it a little too rigid. What I was mainly addressing are the guys that are convinced that you cant have a decent physique without AAS. These guys have never even tried. While yes it is my personal opinion that people should at least learn to eat and train without AAS....well thats my opinion. I am sorry, but have little respect for a guy who comes on here posting about his 1g/week cycles of several different compounds and you can barely tell the guy even lifts.
No shit you started off a little rigid!!! Again, wtf are you talking about? Who here said someone can't have a "decent" physique without compounds? Obviously people need to learn to eat and train first....was that statement an attempt to pick yourself up after your previous embarrassing attacking post?

Compare a value meal at mcdonalds for 6.50. With that same money you can buy 1/2lb of chicken beef or pork and have a potato with veggies and STILL have money left over. Sorry guys....I am not buying that it takes a lot of money to eat properly. (that is if you are still going to eat junk food in it's place). If you want to achieve your goals bad enough, you do what you need to do to hit them. Yes, cooking all your meals ahead is a pain in the a$$. Packing a cooler with you everywhere you go is no fun. But I say it can be done because I have done it myself.

Maybe in your location and in your world but clearly not in everyone else, no fkn way could I buy
Compare a value meal at mcdonalds for 6.50. 1/2lb of chicken beef or pork and have a potato with veggies and STILL have money left over.
and I'm pretty fkn sure I'm not the only one. Again, who's talking about eating McDonalds? this is a members photo thread, we know the fk how to eat

io2.gif

Guys, I still stand by my original post and commend all for their pic posts, lots of great members on here with excellent yet varying physiques.

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
I haven't measured them but looking at Big Paul's avatar pic, I would say mine are about the same size as his . . . wrists.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I still stand by my original post and commend all for their pic posts, lots of great members on here with excellent yet varying physiques.
I agree, bloody impressed with pretty much everyone that has posted pics up in this thread.

No worries Kyle, credit where credit is due.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Well....I wanted to respond to this as well. Funny you dont like people being judgmental yet I think in another thread you were busting on guys weighing only 200lbs. Well I am a guy that weighs only 200. Whats wrong with 200? I would bet my wilks is greater then yours (and the funny thing is I am not really even a powerlifter).

Your legs look good....props where they are deserved. But you demonstrate the same type of judgmental attitudes you condemn me for. And I dont think you are honest about your BF estimates you stated in your other thread. Sorry dude. Yes, you are a big dude.....but no reason to hate on skinny guys...or guys that see the benefits of maximizing one's natural abilities. It is what has given me the foundation of strength I have today. While not the greatest, at 200lbs RAW my bench is 410, dead is 620 and squat is just over 500.

Telling you that you are not big because you are 200 pounds is different than hating or being judgmental. You are kind of strong. I have never claimed to be more than kind of strong. You bust on my totals and my body fat, and then say you don't want to get into a dick-swinging contest. Pussy move. And before you think I'm an Internet tough guy, please believe that I would call you a pussy straight to your face. I've never judged anybody for wanting to be smaller than me. My goal is not size. I eat big, train big, and genetics have done the rest. I care about strength only, so **** off with your opinions of my body.

I have been the same guy from day 1 on these boards, with no status. You on the other hand, were humble and passive before you got bumped to VIP. Now you're a bad-ass. Done with you. Talk on.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Telling you that you are not big because you are 200 pounds is different than hating or being judgmental. You are kind of strong. I have never claimed to be more than kind of strong. You bust on my totals and my body fat, and then say you don't want to get into a dick-swinging contest. Pussy move. And before you think I'm an Internet tough guy, please believe that I would call you a pussy straight to your face. I've never judged anybody for wanting to be smaller than me. My goal is not size. I eat big, train big, and genetics have done the rest. I care about strength only, so **** off with your opinions of my body.

I have been the same guy from day 1 on these boards, with no status. You on the other hand, were humble and passive before you got bumped to VIP. Now you're a bad-ass. Done with you. Talk on.

Again man.....lots of hostility. As I said, I was not trying to get into a dick swinging contest. I just could not help but point out the irony in some of your statements and I used that point to illustrate it.

In the end, I dont think we would have issues in real life. I think a lot gets lost when you are writing and people misunderstand the points that are being made.

As I said earlier, we just need to realize that we all have different goals, but the common denominator is hard work and dedication... I respect anyone for that.

As an aside to Stumpy above, I was going to type a long response but he has already made his mind up...and thats cool. But there is one thing I dont mind going toe to toe on anyone and that is my knowledge of nutrition. If I get the time, I was going to start a thread on it, but some of the long held ideas of the amounts of food you need to grow...etc, well they are just plain silly. I dont want to distract from this thread. It would be better for me to just start a different one.

Again props to the guys that posted pics. Some impressive physiques in here for sure. Lots of hard work. SAD, in case you missed it, impressive quads for sure.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Really guys, I didn't bump this thread for it to become a dick measuring contest.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Really guys, I didn't bump this thread for it to become a dick measuring contest.

Did you post pics yet? Of your guns, not your dick, of course. :)

Here's a pic of my fatceps from the gym this morning. Last time I measured they were 18.25" cold and flexed.

IMG_012a.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic