Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Who has taken 300mg Tren Ace Every Day? Share your experience

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
It's one thing to be a IFBB Pro or a top National Level BBer to run VERY high doses (what we might say is abuse) and it's another for some gym rat to do so. Where does a gym rat need to be that he needs to run 2+Gr a week of tren?

BrotherIron hit the nail on the head. 100% of hobbyist bodybuilders have no business running insane doses of gear. Anyone running over 100mg Tren A every day is asking for problems. When you start stacking unreasonably high doses of AAS you might as well find a good mortician and introduce yourself. Even though you may get by for a while, the unhealthy side effects will eventually catch up to you.

I've done a few 12 week runs at 100mg ED and I can tell you by about the 8th week I felt miserable. Sleeping sucked(Trensomnia and snoring) , irritability was through the roof, and the out of the blue anxiety really sucked. My prostate was enlarged and I was pissing more than a racehorse. I can't see why anyone would torture themselves on 200-300mg ED.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Art Atwood was a rat....Karma's a motherfucker.

Last edited by a moderator:
69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I think far fewer people deserve to live than society dictates.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I don't understand the the first part of your post. I consider you a friend jmitch and we fuck around on the boards, but I don't joke about this shit. I don't care if a rat hides out for the rest of his days with his head hanging, or if he dies. I would've respected him more if he put a bullet in his head after he stopped shaking and being scared to death.
If guys here were friends with him and didn't get cracked, let it be a lesson. Because his decisions fucked up his life, he decided to fuck other peoples lives and families up? Fuck that.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
I don't understand the the first part of your post. I consider you a friend jmitch and we fuck around on the boards, but I don't joke about this shit. I don't care if a rat hides out for the rest of his days with his head hanging, or if he dies. I would've respected him more if he put a bullet in his head after he stopped shaking and being scared to death.
If guys here were friends with him and didn't get cracked, let it be a lesson. Because his decisions fucked up his life, he decided to fuck other peoples lives and families up? Fuck that.

Sorry bud, he deserves his ass beat, but not death, I can't comprehend how you don't understand my post?

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
When I said I didn't understand the first part of your post it was because to me, it sounded like maybe Atwood has a bunch of friends here that support his behavior? You said "we will probably think differently" like his fan club is based here.
Do you think you might possibly feel differently about informants if one brought you into a conspiracy....and you had a marriage and kids. How about if this informant got much less time than you did...how about if the years you were gone you got letters from your young children asking when you were coming home and when you spoke to them on the phone they were crying because they were hungry and there's no food in the house. What if your wife couldn't keep it together and took to selling her ass to try and feed your kids all because a weak suck was looking for a yr or so off his sentence?
I'm certain I sound ridiculous and like an "internet tough guy" but when I was locked down I took off on 2 informants and a chomo that thought they wouldn't be discovered in a fed transit facility....CCA Florence to be specific. I would've taken off on that lame in a second.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
When I said I didn't understand the first part of your post it was because to me, it sounded like maybe Atwood has a bunch of friends here that support his behavior? You said "we will probably think differently" like his fan club is based here.
Do you think you might possibly feel differently about informants if one brought you into a conspiracy....and you had a marriage and kids. How about if this informant got much less time than you did...how about if the years you were gone you got letters from your young children asking when you were coming home and when you spoke to them on the phone they were crying because they were hungry and there's no food in the house. What if your wife couldn't keep it together and took to selling her ass to try and feed your kids all because a weak suck was looking for a yr or so off his sentence?
I'm certain I sound ridiculous and like an "internet tough guy" but when I was locked down I took off on 2 informants and a chomo that thought they wouldn't be discovered in a fed transit facility....CCA Florence to be specific. I would've taken off on that lame in a second.

Well If I were in your situation I probably would have a different outlook then I do now, oh yea you got pm.

Mega

Mega

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2012
Seems kinda high , I know a few top level NPC national guys as well as some pros who think this is laughable, but I'm sure some do use this dosage . There has to be some saturation level for tren no? Negative feedback loop? Idk

Mega

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Hell, the guy never replied in his own thread.

The highest I've run Tren A was 100mg ED.

For me, the sides definitely outweigh the benefits. I used to think I needed mega doses of shit.

What I needed was to learn how to eat for growth. These days I don't go over 200mg of E if using for a bulk and 50mg ed of Ace if leaning out.

HDH

forklift

forklift

Sep 18, 2011
Same here..100 mg sides were too much, dropped down to 75mg e.d. and it was much better. Got stronger too for dome reason, negative feedback loop or something?? Dunno. I hate the shit now tho. Not worth the destruction I wreak.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic