Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Who has taken 300mg Tren Ace Every Day? Share your experience

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
i think 300mg is very excessive. tho i understand all people are different, if you need that much daily maybe try something else to be safer. i can only do 600mg/week for about 10 weeks then i start seeing red too often and that when its time to quit....jus my .02

I took 75mg/day for 10 weeks and that got me great results (this was 8 years ago). I couldn't imagine running 2grams of tren. I have to wonder if the excessive dose isn't b/c someone is trying to make up for shortcomings elsewhere like their diet.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
I never ran 300 a day.... But neither has anyone in this thread to say it won't get u were u need to be, let alone have blood work to go along with it....
I'm not going to sit here an say it's a good idea or tell u it's stupid but this is one good example
Of why pros will never post up there true cycle....
You want to hear the truth? I could tell you where to look but u prolly just have negative things to say...
Anyways for the average gym rat like myself I'm good with 100mg day...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I never ran 300 a day.... But neither has anyone in this thread to say it won't get u were u need to be, let alone have blood work to go along with it....
I'm not going to sit here an say it's a good idea or tell u it's stupid but this is one good example
Of why pros will never post up there true cycle....
You want to hear the truth? I could tell you where to look but u prolly just have negative things to say...
Anyways for the average gym rat like myself I'm good with 100mg day...

It's one thing to be a IFBB Pro or a top National Level BBer to run VERY high doses (what we might say is abuse) and it's another for some gym rat to do so. Where does a gym rat need to be that he needs to run 2+Gr a week of tren?

K

kloan

Oct 8, 2012
There are a 'lucky' few that can use obscene amounts of AAS and be completely ok, with blood tests to prove it. But they're a rare breed for sure. I'm definitely NOT one of them. I've learned the hard way I can only do short blasts with moderate doses, but usually cruise on lower amounts.

There's a reason guys are dropping dead from heart failure.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Ok, I am getting ready to go on vacation. I'll try it over the next 4 weeks and let you know if I am posting from the hospital, jail or Florida!

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
IMO 400mg/week is plenty... I've played around with the doses many times... as of recent was using 600mg tren enth but just dropped it down to 200mgs/week because 600 wasn't doing anything differently... only sides experienced are extreme night sweats and poor sleep...

for anyone new to tren, 75mg-100mg EOD is plenty, stacked with Test and gains should come if diet is right

I feel JUST as good on 200mg as 600 and I know it's much less harmful now - MORE is not better

K

kloan

Oct 8, 2012
Please, enlighten me with who these guyS are.

Enlighten yourself dude. Or not. I don't care. I know it's a real issue, and will offer my opinion on the matter any time I see someone advocating the abuse of AAS.

Last edited:
M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
I agree with meathead. 400 a week of ace was the sweet spot for me. i got greedy and upped dose and got nothing but bad sides. did not gain anything more then i was with 400 a week. i felt like crap and barely got thru workout. like any aas tren needs to be respected. I learned that my ego was the only thing getting bigger when i failed to respect the dosages and gear.. my body however did not benefit and just suffered the consequences..

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
Synergy is something to take into account. Some people are talking about high doses and how the sides got out of control. What else were you running with the tren?? and at what dose's??? High test+high tren=bad sides for me. I'm talking 1g a week of test e with 800mg of tren e and I was about to go bat shit crazy, but I stuck it out. On the flip side low test+high tren was amazing, 300mg a week of test e with 100mg ed, 700mg/wk of tren a and it was all good. Only negative side was night sweats, I ran that for 12 weeks. I felt like I could tear down they gym everyday on that cycle. Who knows what the pros do, all anyone can ever do is speculate about the dose's and stacks they run. If they told everyone the truth then we'd all be 300lbers on stage. To go over 100mg ed of tren a seems excessive, but to each is there own. When negatives start to outweigh the benifits, it would be time to moderate imo. Talk about people dropping dead from abuse.. Can't say that I'd argue that, but what are the full circumstances of said abuse??? Oh some dude ran one cycle of a crazy amount of tren then fell over dead... Mmmmm I dont think so. Seems like it takes a prolonged amount of time for abuse to show its face and catch up to someone. If someone is a pro and they die, well they've had to be on gear for years to get to pro level. Not to say that one cycle couldnt cause permament damange to ones body, but most of us here are probably shut down for life and will live by the pin full of test till our end of days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic