Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I dont use any salt

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
monsoon I got the idea from an article on Charles Poliquin's site .

http://www.strengthsensei.com/start-the-day-right-lime-salt-water/

If you get a natural sea salt, it's good stuff. THe reason why we have such bad sodium issues is because salt is stripped from all of the other good things that it contains. Did you know that natural sea salt contains everything we need to balance out our sodium levels? It was due to the lack of iodine in our diets many years ago that the government decided they should strip salt of everything and add iodine.

Make sure the salt you're getting is, in fact, legitimate, natural sea salt. Many salts on the market have been processed and stripped, or, it is a knock off sea salt. Natural sea salt should NOT be completely white!!

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Ok, I read the article. What if anything have you noticed and how long have you done this?

I work a split shift so I have this drink and a protein shake in the morning and I feel increased energy and also I am able to last until just before lunch on the above concoction . I've been doing it for around six months now so it's part of my daily ritual . It's cheap and cheerful and worth a try .

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I work a split shift so I have this drink and a protein shake in the morning and I feel increased energy and also I am able to last until just before lunch on the above concoction . I've been doing it for around six months now so it's part of my daily ritual . It's cheap and cheerful and worth a try .
Well I gave it a try this morning and it was truly unpleasant, so I hope there are true health benefits
edit, retread and used too much salt. Will try again tomorrow.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic