Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Which Type of Alcohol Causes the Worst Hangover?

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I've never drank alcohol so I guess I never felt a hangover ..

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
lol well this isnt news to me! when i drink vodka, i drink good stuff and i dont have a hangover. if i hit the ever beloved whiskey, then i tend to drink way too much, raise way too hell, and pay for it the next day. i dont do that too often. lately a few sips of some moonshine and ill be good to go...

Stinky Tofu

Stinky Tofu

Aug 3, 2013
Drinking is meant to be a break and something enjoyable. I'll still drink JB or scotch and not care. Vodka is gross

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Look at ingredient list - all natural won't but sulfites added cause the headaches and what not

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
too much of even the "good stuff" will cause a hangover regardless... dehydration is a mother father!

as for Bourbons... the top shelf brands charcoal filter the final product removing most of the impurities... And premium Vodkas are about as pure as it gets...

without getting too far into the description of distillation process... This is were most of your impurities are either introduced or removed...

a good rule of thumb for liquor... if if comes in a plastic bottle... dont drink it...

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I would have to say wine is the worst!! I can't touch it anymore.

T

ToeRock

May 11, 2012
I don't drink anymore these days but, I was always fine when I drank good scotch. The Glenlivet was always a good choice. Jameson whiskey always got me the worst. That and Blackhäus

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I don't really like drinking much, but I do enjoy a little buzz every now and then. It's this reason I tend to like the harder stuff. Couple shots and I'm good. I prefer a good tequila (Anejo, mostly) and spiced rum when I am in more of a social atmosphere and have time to sip

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
i had about 6 bacardi and diet cokes last night instead of my usual flor de cana doubles. everything else was the same. woke up with a brutal hangover.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I get a horrible hangover with liquor but barely get one at all from four loko.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic