Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Which is shallow?

which is shallow...having high and specific standards of what type you won't sleep wi

• Having high and specific standards of who you won't sleep with?

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • no or lowered standards to get laid?

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
She has to be at least 75% hot for me to fuck her. I use to have a saying! If i cant lift her i cant screw her. But then after DL 495lb i had to change my standards...lol

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
There's an episode of Seinfeld where Jerry asks Elaine what percentage of people she considers attractive. She answers 25%. He tells her she's crazy that it's more like 2%. She responds, "then how are all these people getting together?" And Jerry says, "alcohol."

I think that about sums it up.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
If your replying to me you read my post wrong. I agree with you . No it doesnt make you shallow as i said the world takes all kinds. However being a fatty I can assure not ALL fat people smell bad. I take care of myself and dont stink

Your Pretty, hold your head high dear.

ignore the idiots with shallow personalities. :)

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I agree with Irish on this one....

Everyone has their standards, that's not shallow at all.
Dropping standards to get laid isn't shallow either, it's just desperate.

As for having standards.... fat, ugly, or otherwise nasty ( personality wise) people call that shallow because they need to feel better about them not making the cut-off. I'd bet $100 that the same 200# girl who'd call you shallow for shooting her down wouldn't hesitate to shoot a 400# dude down for being too fat......

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
i've yet to this day ever heard a good looking person say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
i've yet to this day ever heard a good looking person say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Now you have.

That being said, as long as you're not a dick to a woman purely because of the way she looks, then I have no problem with ANY standards.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic