Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Whey Vs. Creatine vs. Amino Acid Vs. Whey & Creatine?

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
I think she (OP) was trying to get some clarification on some things here. What works for you may not work with mr pondscum. Mr pondscum may have stomach issues and has to break it down into smaller more numerous meals because mr pondscum can eat and eat and eat and just not quit. mr pondscum may not be interested in competition but just wants to do his or her personal best and look good. I agree healthy eating is the absolute way, but may not apply to every situation or person or goals. Just because he said it don't mean I believe it. Thanks this has been invigorating.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
just woundering why you are looking to cut if you are competing in powerlifting in december. i found i was always strongest on a clean bluk. i would deff ask the powerlifters here about supps. just for injury prevention alone. joint supps ect . it seems like you dont like taking to many things. but some things are very important even more so when lifting heavy

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I do have some recommendations on joint shops let me know if you are interested.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Shops not shops lol ****ing phone

G

gundo94

Sep 2, 2013
I appreciate the input, everyone! (The debate in the middle I'll just ignore :p)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic