Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Where do you shop for supps

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Hey man curious to what dosage you ran your epi at? I see a lot of people run it differently. I worked my way up to around 60mg a day towards the back end of my cycles and was great. Any lower than 40mg a day I didn't seem to benefit. Much. But hands down, epi is great!

Hey man, not epistane or Havoc by RPN as I am assuming you mean, epiandro products aka Stanolone aka DHT... For epistane/havoc, my sweet spot is right where you are saying 40-60mgs. IT is a great product but totally diff. effect then the Stano/Epiandro PH's.

For epi andro, if it is the IML version 3-400mgs ED is AMAZING. You need 4 bottles for a 30 day run, so its a little pricy. No more pricy then 150 var would be for a 30 day run either though and better result.

The LGI stano I had to take 1000mgs to get solid results, and even then it didn't touch the PN or IML version of Epiandro/stano.

AndroHard by Primordial Performance, who the gov't shut down and raided if you remember has the all time most positive feedback in this dept. Unfortunately you can't get it anymore. But I know a dozen people who say the IML and PN version is the same exact feeling as the PP version, only a little weaker. AndroHard is said to be the best Epiandro product to ever have existed from reviews.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Hey man, not epistane or Havoc by RPN as I am assuming you mean, epiandro products aka Stanolone aka DHT... For epistane/havoc, my sweet spot is right where you are saying 40-60mgs. IT is a great product but totally diff. effect then the Stano/Epiandro PH's.

For epi andro, if it is the IML version 3-400mgs ED is AMAZING. You need 4 bottles for a 30 day run, so its a little pricy. No more pricy then 150 var would be for a 30 day run either though and better result.

The LGI stano I had to take 1000mgs to get solid results, and even then it didn't touch the PN or IML version of Epiandro/stano.

AndroHard by Primordial Performance, who the gov't shut down and raided if you remember has the all time most positive feedback in this dept. Unfortunately you can't get it anymore. But I know a dozen people who say the IML and PN version is the same exact feeling as the PP version, only a little weaker. AndroHard is said to be the best Epiandro product to ever have existed from reviews.

Ohhh ok I got ya man. I did actually run that stand by LGI but didn't notice much from it rather than energy and now I see why. It was way under dosed. I was even running it at what I felt was high, at 600 mgs. I would have loved to have seen how it woulda ran at 1000 a day. I was running it alongside trenazone. You sell any of the epi/andro you mentioned in your store? I'd like to run it alongside some gear in the near future. I heard tons and tons of great thing about andro hard, honestly don't think I heard anything bad. Hate to hear about them getting raided and shutdown. Thanks for the info brother, good to know now.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Ohhh ok I got ya man. I did actually run that stand by LGI but didn't notice much from it rather than energy and now I see why. It was way under dosed. I was even running it at what I felt was high, at 600 mgs. I would have loved to have seen how it woulda ran at 1000 a day. I was running it alongside trenazone. You sell any of the epi/andro you mentioned in your store? I'd like to run it alongside some gear in the near future. I heard tons and tons of great thing about andro hard, honestly don't think I heard anything bad. Hate to hear about them getting raided and shutdown. Thanks for the info brother, good to know now.

Certainly I do have all the top PH's :)

I even tested out 5 Alpha test by FRL which is a epiandro you put under the tongue and it is effervescent. It is legit, but again my experience would put the IML and PN version at the top of the list :) Very nice to meet you and thank you for the kind discussion :)

^^ bump ^^ sorry to hijack this thread with PH talk everyone :)

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Good stuff man, thanks and same to you. And no worries, we all did it. And it's still in the general area of the discussion so it's all good. Gonna have to check your store out and see what's up bro.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
No shit! I always considered them a waste of time if you can get the real stuff, but apparently they are still used by guys. I guess what always turned me away is because people always compare them to different aas. They say it's like dbol or winny, but 15% as strong. My reaction is give me the dam dbol or winny

I see them being a big seller because there is the legal part and they are easy to get safely but lets say you had an unlimited supply of any aas and ph, would you still use phs?

R

rog90

Dec 25, 2011
I've used prosource for the last few years and haven't had a problem yet.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
No shit! I always considered them a waste of time if you can get the real stuff, but apparently they are still used by guys. I guess what always turned me away is because people always compare them to different aas. They say it's like dbol or winny, but 15% as strong. My reaction is give me the dam dbol or winny

I see them being a big seller because there is the legal part and they are easy to get safely but lets say you had an unlimited supply of any aas and ph, would you still use phs?

Hey Rai :) Good question.

For me if money or legality werent an issue i would combine var and epiandro/stano PH"s for body recomp..this would be ideal!!

If i had to choose var or epiandro/stano for hardening, vascularity and libido..hands down I would choose Epiandro PH.

I have dozens of strength athletes buy PN epistane which is a modified version of havoc. They have anadrol, dbol, etc, etc..and the Epistane shows better strength results without the bloat and water weight so it is very often preferable..hard to believe but true.

IMO I have come to learn people love doing something bc they cannot, or are not supposed to. Alot of the appeal when I talk to clients is the "game". Having to be on the low, ordering with a fake email, paying with WU, and then having to be discreet, etc..I have found people love that part of it. Buying something legal online doesn't have the same sex appeal to it.

As crazy as this sounds i see it all the time.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Biomass nutrition ....my good friend owns it

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I just threw away a bunch of supps that I had that were old. I get a lot of free shit from BB.com, they always have some deal if you buy whatever supplement get some other one for free. I usually have no use for the other one. I still say BB.com is the best place to go.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic