mountain monster

mountain monster

Dec 16, 2011
Musclehouse365.com for me.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I want to try that trenabol too and their preworkout. I just don't thinks the trenabol would stack to good with the drol I'm already on.

Im sure it would definitely be a good stack for you. Feedback would be great for the rest of the brothers. I plan on giving some feedback as well on the DMZ stack that contains Growth, Eradicate and Trenabol. Can't wait!

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
That shaker looks awesome bro and especially for that price

Those never worked so good for me. Check out bodybuilding.com's tornado mixer. I've been using it for 2 years, works great.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Those never worked so good for me. Check out bodybuilding.com's tornado mixer. I've been using it for 2 years, works great.

I almost bought that last year but I thought it was an actual full size blender so I didn't. I just checked out a video of it and its definitely higher powered and has a handle on it, I think you sold it to me

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
Puritanspride.com and trueprotein/truenutrition for 95% of it. great quality and deals.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Do people really still take PHs??

I would say more popular than ever now. Especially since they have almost gone mainstream. People talk about them openly in front of anyone like its creatine but hate on gear or act like there's a big difference. Some PH are great! I know a lot of people kickstart cycles with em instead of dbol or drol. But so many uneducated and inexperienced, and even rose younger guys that fall into both of those categories, are getting their hands on them and thinking that OTC pct products will suffice, and everything is good to go.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Do people really still take PHs??

I carry PH's and they are my top sellers. I work with several pro athletes who take these, even ones who use AAS. You'd be surprised how many effective ones are out there.

My personal favorite is the Epi Andro/ aka stano type products. For muscle hardening, libido and body recomp.

My favorite AAS of all time was Var..and hands down I get better results for hardening from the epi andro/stano PH's then I did Var :)

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I carry PH's and they are my top sellers. I work with several pro athletes who take these, even ones who use AAS. You'd be surprised how many effective ones are out there.

My personal favorite is the Epi Andro/ aka stano type products. For muscle hardening, libido and body recomp.

My favorite AAS of all time was Var..and hands down I get better results for hardening from the epi andro/stano PH's then I did Var :)

Hey man curious to what dosage you ran your epi at? I see a lot of people run it differently. I worked my way up to around 60mg a day towards the back end of my cycles and was great. Any lower than 40mg a day I didn't seem to benefit. Much. But hands down, epi is great!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic