Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

When was the last time you shit your pants?

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
For me it was last week. I forget what I ate but I had diarrhea in the morning. I thought I was good but I was in my kitchen and I thought it was a fart. It wasn't. Shit myself in the kitchen. I was able to pinch it off when I felt the wetness. Had to walk up steps which made it worse. Lucky for me it didn't get through my boxers.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
When I was a baby I think.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I had never done it before in my adult life until the other week. I started to use Synthetine by Synthetek Industries.. Its injectable L Carnitine.. I have since read that L Carnitine can upset some peoples stomaches and cause Flatulence..
My God, did I have a rotten ass for about 8 weeks.Then it seems to be improving after around 4 weeks after discontinuation of Synthetine.. I was sitting at the table eating one afternoon and of caurse, I thought it was going to be and air biscuit but it was in fact a mud pie.
Then after that my stomach was good and all back to normal .. thank god :)

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
I had a near turd to boxer collision about 10 minutes ago on my way to the gym. Felt it coming on in the car then had to speed walk past everyone in the gym to get to the shitter. I'm good now changed into my workout clothes fixing to kill my workout.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
You sharted bro! I would swear by the way my gym locker room smells that 99% of dudes shit themselves on an hourly basis.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!!

1040469234_Short_Skirt_Shart_Never_Trust_A_Fart__Shart_Stain_Fart_Fail.jpg

Anabolic Reality

Anabolic Reality

Jan 14, 2014
I shit my pants this morning before work. Kids have the stomach flu and I musta got a touch of it. Got up...showered...and was walking out the door. Farted and there it was. Had to go back in and start the process all over...I was pissed.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
2 years ago I was super sick. Threw up and shit my boxer briefs at the same time.
Every single time I threw up, I would shit. I probably did that 5 or 6 times throughout the night.

D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
I shit my pants this morning before work. Kids have the stomach flu and I musta got a touch of it. Got up...showered...and was walking out the door. Farted and there it was. Had to go back in and start the process all over...I was pissed.

Sorry to hear your family is sick. Hope ya'll feel better soon.

Can't say when the last time was, but I have come close a few times. Last time was when I tried that 5 hour energy drink. Cleared my system right out and haven't touched the stuff since.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic