Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

whats your best pre workout supp and why??

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Supposedly has some ingredients that will be banned due to their amphetamine-like qualities - that nootropic hype that's began to show face

I think at this point nearly everything made has something in it that the FDA is ready to ban next.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Aight I'll be the boring guy an say jacked 3, stuff works for me an I don't use it often....

But a must say a bowel of oatmeal with a tea spoon full of raw dianabol sounds yummy lol...

^^^^^ These

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
i have tryed dorian yates nox pump ...made me go ape in the gym made me very snappy..shakey gave me an unreal boost.. didnt like it tbh

T

TrainerWill

Apr 19, 2012
1MR is easily the best pre workout I have tried, crazy energy and pump, Ive used jack3d, no explode, muscle igniter, maxertion NO and none of those compare

toofst4u

toofst4u

Jan 4, 2012
yea buddy! an old timer i used to work out with used to say "fuck jack3d and superdump! fuck all this shit they sell at gnc! chase your dbol with a cup of coffee and eat a bowl of oatmeal and tell me you wont have plenty of energy and motivation to lift."
and he was right. he usually was...

I'm hungry already ... NYCE!!!!!

toofst4u

toofst4u

Jan 4, 2012
The best I ever took was a few Halotestin. If it wasn't for those cute little holes that shit burns ... Never had better workouts and it's true: you walk outside the gym and you forgot where you parked the car. Creepy but awesome!!!

SoldierBull

SoldierBull

Aug 2, 2012
I would like to buy some of that Dbol Oatmeak in Bulk please!

tanker_67

tanker_67

Aug 8, 2012
I take Neurocore. I love it. Gets me all tingly and stuff ;-)

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Ive tried every single decent pre workout and some shitty ones. Noxi-pro is the strongest. I enjoy white flood, for some reason its strong in ny body. I like assault for clean energy. Muscle marinade is pretty strong. Phenom amped is pretty good. Hyper fx is a good clean one. 1mr sucks dick, jack3d is at the bottom, neurocore is so/so, no xplode is lame, the old hemo rage black ultra concentrate was real strong, ragnarok was a decent one back in the day.. ive tried tons of others but thats all i can think of atm

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I prefer to wake up early and eat ,,,then do 20 ounces of coffee and couple Dbol and BAM ,,theres my preworkout supp schedule .....Its called Breakfest of champions ....

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
A good ol bronkaid/vivarin/aspirin stack, boo yah.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I have tried a few assault jack3d 1mr hemorage.there all pretty much the same for me.i hate when it kicks in when it's time for me to crash out.there I am 2 in the morning wide awake lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic