Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What's the most you've ever eaten?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I used to do food challenges. The hardest thing I ever put down was a 6lb Banana Split Sundae with all the toppings I think there was 12 bananas it. The biggest thing to look at that I ate was a 30" pizza, I have a pic of me in front of it, let me figure out how to blur my face out and I'll post a pic of it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I used to do food challenges. The hardest thing I ever put down was a 6lb Banana Split Sundae with all the toppings I think there was 12 bananas it. The biggest thing to look at that I ate was a 30" pizza, I have a pic of me in front of it, let me figure out how to blur my face out and I'll post a pic of it.

I heard you lined up the 12 bananas and went all "Deep Throat 3, the revenge of the gag reflex" on it.........

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
davy_jones_locker_challenge.jpg

Soup or Salad, 2 lbs. of Snow Crab, 1 lb steamed mussels, 1 lb fresh shucked, local, deep fried jumbo clams, 6 grilled shrimp skewers (42 total shrimp), 2 Jumbo crab & shrimp stuffed filet of sole, corn on the cob and coleslaw.

And no, that's not me in the pic, lol

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013

Soup or Salad, 2 lbs. of Snow Crab, 1 lb steamed mussels, 1 lb fresh shucked, local, deep fried jumbo clams, 6 grilled shrimp skewers (42 total shrimp), 2 Jumbo crab & shrimp stuffed filet of sole, corn on the cob and coleslaw.

And I'll bet you where hungry 20 minutes later....That's me and sea food...lol

S

southernhound

Mar 3, 2013
my stomach is starting to hurt just reading this thread

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
Typical day right now (trying to hit 308 for my meet in a month) is about 5500 calories from whole food, 3700 calories from a gallon of chocolate milk (thanks Brandon Lilly), and about 1000 calories from liquid egg whites (thanks MuscleEgg). It is a brutal grind, every day. I'm sure I fall short or overshoot the whole food calories from one day to the next, but anywhere from 9000-11000 calories per day is not fun at all. It is paying off already though. Andro, I can't imagine you actually ate 20k calories a day. And are you saying you ate 36 pounds of steak in one day? Come on man, lol.

Yup... im sure there was some scraps here and there from the meat which were discarded but it couldnt have accounted for much. My dad used to cook for me all day long.

I never realized how many calories it was until i had a school project to document everything i ate and enter it into a website for analysis. My teacher said "bullshit" when he saw 20k calories and said he would fail me if i didnt have my parents send a list of the food i bring... my dad verified that he sent everything i said with me daily... I would usually end up buying some chicken tenders and other stuff while at school too. Lots of tri-tip and shredded beef packed inside those giant garlic bread rolls and french rolls. Took 2-3 of those per day and a bunch of other shit.

It wasnt hard at the time - i cant imagine doing it now - but at the time i never had a moment where i wasnt hungry. I was young... growing like crazy and just constantly feasting like an animal.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Yup... im sure there was some scraps here and there from the meat which were discarded but it couldnt have accounted for much. My dad used to cook for me all day long.

I never realized how many calories it was until i had a school project to document everything i ate and enter it into a website for analysis. My teacher said "bullshit" when he saw 20k calories and said he would fail me if i didnt have my parents send a list of the food i bring... my dad verified that he sent everything i said with me daily... I would usually end up buying some chicken tenders and other stuff while at school too. Lots of tri-tip and shredded beef packed inside those giant garlic bread rolls and french rolls. Took 2-3 of those per day and a bunch of other shit.

It wasnt hard at the time - i cant imagine doing it now - but at the time i never had a moment where i wasnt hungry. I was young... growing like crazy and just constantly feasting like an animal.

that stuffed roll shit sounds like good money. i'm doing that tomorrow.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Wish I had the pics to back it up. True story:

12 of us at work went to this place in southern ri called the nordic lodge, here's the menu. http://nordiclodge.com/menu.htm

A little background: I've participated in about a dozen eating contests back in my early 20's and I prepared for this particular Friday night by stretching my stomach for the previous 5 days as we had a contest who could eat the most food. I didn't tell any of the guys on my team at work that I was preparing with 4 gal water/day, lbs of rice and lettuce, I mean every night I would do everything I could not to throw up, then on Friday morning I fasted after having a HUGE breakfast....to the tune of 12 eggs, half lb bacon, lb of potatoes and a bunch of coffee to push it through. Took a laxative and didn't eat anything except drank a bunch of water and a protein bar around 1p.

The official tally was

9 lobsters (the coast is 5 miles or so away from this place, these are A quality)
6 alaskan king crab legs
8 filet mignons (they were about 5-8oz, not that big)
12 jumbo shrimp
12 little necks (raw bar)
24 oysters (raw bar)

and to wash it down:
2 pieces of a quad layer carrot cake
6 choc dipped strawberries
2 pieces of cheesecake

This was in 2005, they gave me a shirt and all but 2 (of the party of 12) left the table because they were sick from watching me eat. There's a 2 hour time limit and I pushed it to about 10 mins from the buzzer. Needless to say I won and saved myself 100 bucks

References still get made to that night frequently......I was sick for about 36 hours after that night but never showed weakness lol.

There's talks of a return to that place but I won't be repeating that anytime soon. :)

Wow man..... That is impressive..... How did you walk out of the restaurant? I couldn't have moved. Haha

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012

I love watching this episode on man vs food.

Looks really good.

And crab legs? Yesssss please!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic