Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

What's the most you've ever eaten?

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
Texas Road house... 8 beers, appetizer, peanuts, bread, mashed potatos, 32 ounce sirloin, dessert... ****ing felt horrible after... but i conquered that shit...

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Yea.... It always sounds good BEFORE you do it. Haha

Afterwards.... I'm never doing that again!

Then a couple days later.... Good idea again!

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
Hell yeah lol it was such a good idea until I was finished... then i felt like dogshit... We did a lobster bake when we lived on cape cod... had a wheelbarrel full of the ****ers. Have not eaten lobster since. lmao

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Haha.

I love lobster, but in Tx their expensive. We did lobster tails for the holidays in December last year.

They were around $30 and it was about 2oz meat haha.

Crayfish on the other hand! Love those man. We usually get 5-10 lbs with those. Can't wait to do crayfish.

8Point

Mar 7, 2013
Turbo im going to puke just thinking about that much food!!!!

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
After weighing in for my last meet my goal was to get my weight up and get my belly out for benching... I don't remember the exact meals but at 11am I did 2 meals at IHOP, 2pm did 2 meals at Famous Daves BBQ, 4:30 did a cheeseburger and fries, and a 7 did an 18" pizza with wings and a gallon of water. Between meals I killed 2 packages of oreos and half a box of pop tarts. I PRd the next day.

In one sitting my biggest to date was at a sushi place by my gym.... 90 pieces, something like 16 rolls total with a salad and some goyoza dumplings.....

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
12 scambled eggs with cheese, grits & a waffle from Waffle House... it was awesome!!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Every time I go to a buffet I eat 6 plates + 1 plate for dessert. I've eaten so much at one time that I literally got sick from it, lol. But I gotta eat to keep my weight up.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
After weighing in for my last meet my goal was to get my weight up and get my belly out for benching... I don't remember the exact meals but at 11am I did 2 meals at IHOP, 2pm did 2 meals at Famous Daves BBQ, 4:30 did a cheeseburger and fries, and a 7 did an 18" pizza with wings and a gallon of water. Between meals I killed 2 packages of oreos and half a box of pop tarts. I PRd the next day.

In one sitting my biggest to date was at a sushi place by my gym.... 90 pieces, something like 16 rolls total with a salad and some goyoza dumplings.....

:-o .... Wow.... What were the pr's? Did you cut weight at all? Weight class?

Every time I go to a buffet I eat 6 plates + 1 plate for dessert. I've eaten so much at one time that I literally got sick from it, lol. But I gotta eat to keep my weight up.

Yes sir.... That's what ya have to do on occasion. What buffets do you go to?
Golden Corral around here is awesome!

Just to update my photos, there is a photo of another plate missing. I originally posted those on
dangerously hardcore.com . Something happened to one of those photos and it doesn't work. And I deleted the photos off my phone.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
16 tacos. It was a contest and I came in second place...

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
My best for pizza is 2 larges(one was a deep dish) Funny story with that.. My buddy and I were going to college and they had this all you can eat pizza place. It was like $3.50.. We actually both finished off 4 larges and 2 liter of pop. Man was I stuffed.. And the best part, they told us both to leave..LMAO! But last year while I was dieting, I went to PF Changs for a semi cheat meal. This is what I ate..

Oolong sea bass dinner and half of my wife's sea bass
2 cups of rice
plate of cucumbers
plate of spicy green beans
ahi tuna
chicken lettuce wraps
great wall of chocolate cake
2 scoops of pineapple/coconut ice cream

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
My tale begins at a local bar. When leaving the bar I decide I need a snack on the way home. I go into Buffalo wild wings and devour 6 wings, a burger with pulled pork on it and the fries. Feeling unsatisfied with this I decided a slice of stuffed pizza was in order. After I ate that along with the 2 breadsticks it came with I was still hungry. I went to the cinnabon and got myself one with a large milk. At this point I had spent well over 100 dollars on booze and snacks for the day and decided to go home and east dinner.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic