Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What's the most you've ever eaten?

Spongy

Spongy

Mar 18, 2012
My business partner Manny (SystM) and I have actually been kicked out of the "All you can eat" sushi place by where we work for eating too much. That was kind of bizarre and awesome at the same time.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
My business partner Manny (SystM) and I have actually been kicked out of the "All you can eat" sushi place by where we work for eating too much. That was kind of bizarre and awesome at the same time.

Haha.... I wondered if this has ever happened.

Man redneck.... That's a big burger! And fries! And 60oz of beer !

Nice!

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
Me and a buddy once split 72 Lbs of steak in a 24hr period

I used to eat 20k calories per day... was growing like a ****ing weed and lifting like a horse at the time.

Was probably 16-17 and used to carry my books and pack my backpack and 2 grocery bags full of food my dad cooked for me. I had agreements with all my teachers that I could eat throughout the day.

I'm sure that wasnt the largest amount ive eaten but certainly the largest I have a quantifiable measure for.

P

pakina9

Mar 20, 2013
I only eat 3 meals/day during the week with no snacking at all between meals and on weekends I usually only eat twice a day; brunch and dinner.

That's why your avatar looks so small

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I saw a thread like this on testosterone nation. Thought it would be fun to make one here.

What is the most you've ever eaten on your cheat day, cheat meal, back load, or just any meal or in a day. If you have photos even better !

Ill start. Here's mine. This is from my first back load on cbl. After a 10 day prep phase.

My goal for my first back load was around 1,000 carbohydrates. This was at a local buffet. After I got home I had two Choco Tacos made by Klondike.

33ym9gk.jpg

5mwmkz.jpg

xt8uv.jpg

357iycm.jpg

wk3g5k.jpg

For one sitting that's pure gluttony.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Typical day right now (trying to hit 308 for my meet in a month) is about 5500 calories from whole food, 3700 calories from a gallon of chocolate milk (thanks Brandon Lilly), and about 1000 calories from liquid egg whites (thanks MuscleEgg). It is a brutal grind, every day. I'm sure I fall short or overshoot the whole food calories from one day to the next, but anywhere from 9000-11000 calories per day is not fun at all. It is paying off already though. Andro, I can't imagine you actually ate 20k calories a day. And are you saying you ate 36 pounds of steak in one day? Come on man, lol.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Wish I had the pics to back it up. True story:

12 of us at work went to this place in southern ri called the nordic lodge, here's the menu. http://nordiclodge.com/menu.htm

A little background: I've participated in about a dozen eating contests back in my early 20's and I prepared for this particular Friday night by stretching my stomach for the previous 5 days as we had a contest who could eat the most food. I didn't tell any of the guys on my team at work that I was preparing with 4 gal water/day, lbs of rice and lettuce, I mean every night I would do everything I could not to throw up, then on Friday morning I fasted after having a HUGE breakfast....to the tune of 12 eggs, half lb bacon, lb of potatoes and a bunch of coffee to push it through. Took a laxative and didn't eat anything except drank a bunch of water and a protein bar around 1p.

The official tally was

9 lobsters (the coast is 5 miles or so away from this place, these are A quality)
6 alaskan king crab legs
8 filet mignons (they were about 5-8oz, not that big)
12 jumbo shrimp
12 little necks (raw bar)
24 oysters (raw bar)

and to wash it down:
2 pieces of a quad layer carrot cake
6 choc dipped strawberries
2 pieces of cheesecake

This was in 2005, they gave me a shirt and all but 2 (of the party of 12) left the table because they were sick from watching me eat. There's a 2 hour time limit and I pushed it to about 10 mins from the buzzer. Needless to say I won and saved myself 100 bucks

References still get made to that night frequently......I was sick for about 36 hours after that night but never showed weakness lol.

There's talks of a return to that place but I won't be repeating that anytime soon. :)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I have tried a few food challenges
76 oz steak, ate about 72oz plus sides
6 lbs of fish - ate it all, did not feel sexy after it.

Those were official weigh ins, lol

S

SFmuscl

Aug 2, 2012
I ate an entire 14" cheesecake the night after my last competition. And this was after a huge meal at Outback Steakhouse. I gained 17lbs in the 36 hours after my competition.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic