Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

What's the cycle lookin' like?

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Not bashing low dosed cycles and all but with that low dosages yes you can look great, not arguing about that. But say you want to be somewhere close to the size of a pro bb, your gonna have to for #1 eat like a pro, but also these small dosages would never get you to that level... Not for everyone though. I'm chasing after it though. :)

As far as size goes, I am as big or bigger than just about every IFBB pro I have met. Contest condition no way, I am not that disciplined yet......freaky mass that hangs off my back like Kai, no...but you don't need that much gear to get that big given the proper genetics. To stay year round at that condition then yes more gear is needed.

Now if I were to actually be contest ready, then yes, obviously I would have to up my doses, but for you to tell me that I would need 2 grams of Test, 1 gram of deca or tren, and a bunch of other orals to do it you are wrong.

Not bashing you at all, but IMO, if you need those huge doses to get huge results, then it is your genetics holding you back-all other things being equal as far as training, diet, and gear are concerned.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
As far as size goes, I am as big or bigger than just about every IFBB pro I have met. Contest condition no way, I am not that disciplined yet......freaky mass that hangs off my back like Kai, no...but you don't need that much gear to get that big given the proper genetics. To stay year round at that condition then yes more gear is needed.

Now if I were to actually be contest ready, then yes, obviously I would have to up my doses, but for you to tell me that I would need 2 grams of Test, 1 gram of deca or tren, and a bunch of other orals to do it you are wrong.

Not bashing you at all, but IMO, if you need those huge doses to get huge results, then it is your genetics holding you back-all other things being equal as far as training, diet, and gear are concerned.

I agree to disagree... But would love to see what your genetics look like.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012

I agree to disagree... But would love to see what your genetics look like.
Also no disrespect to you man. Also the cycles I use almost always are just test and another injectable... And sometimes an oral to start off a cycle.

Last edited:
RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010

That's the way I've always felt, after messing around with high doses. With the genetics I have there was just no reason to run high amounts. Now if I was going to go for all out mass monster size, yeah I'd probably crank it back up.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
That's the way I've always felt, after messing around with high doses. With the genetics I have there was just no reason to run high amounts. Now if I was going to go for all out mass monster size, yeah I'd probably crank it back up.

That's my point though to be a mass monster and a reasonable bf, high dosages are almost unavoidable.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have ran high doses in the past, but didn't get enough extra out of it to justify it. After a few years of toying around with dosing and frequency, I found that if I stick to a good Hardy diet and let my genetics take over I can grow on a nice low amount of gear Mg wise. That and it's cheaper.

I like running the low doses partly because of work, I need a t-shirt that says "instant asshole, just add high doses" LOL.

Not really that bad but I can't afford any instances with the type of work I do. I'm pretty good about keeping it in check when I have to.

Money as well. Gear is pretty cheap but running high doses can be costly depending on what we run.

I raised it a little and thinking about adding some A-drol in the mix. I'm liking the strength gains I'm getting from the added Test and low dose Tren and honestly, I'm thirsty for more strength at this point.

Diet stays good about 95% of the time on low or high days.

HDH

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
That's my point though to be a mass monster and a reasonable bf, high dosages are almost unavoidable.

Yes I suppose that's right. I had decided awhile ago a high dose for me max was about 800Mg/wk the highest I've went up to was a shade over a gram, and there was no added benefit just more sides. As where at there is almost no change for me between 400-600Mg so I just stay on the low side. Who knows maybe someday I'll get froggy again and creep up to the high end.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Not bashing low dosed cycles and all but with that low dosages yes you can look great, not arguing about that. But say you want to be somewhere close to the size of a pro bb, your gonna have to for #1 eat like a pro, but also these small dosages would never get you to that level... Not for everyone though. I'm chasing after it though. :)

No worries man. Nobody takes it like a bash.

We do what we do in accordance with our goals ;)

HDH

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Right now cruising 100mg/wk Deca, joints feel great

Continuing cruise with test e once deca gets used up

In Fall, 1g test+800 deca/wk blast for 16 weeks

Damn son, you've come a good ways since the pics I saw of you a year ago in the A-drol thread.

HDH

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I've heard some pros have taken some insane doses but from what I've heard first hand, most of them don't take over a gram of test. So unless you know a pro or two I wouldn't say you have to run grams of AAS

One pro told me there's no need to go over 750mg test. Two pros said 1g MAX. Also had another pro told me his first handful of cycles were only 500mg and you don't need high doses. That's 4 pros so unless you know a few more that say otherwise let me know. This was speaking with them directly, not on a forum.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
What's your current stats man

As of Wednesday when I took my avi pic, 5'7 188lbs.

Goal is 200-210 diced. I've been at 210-213, but with around 14% bodyfat

Another goal is 18-18.5" arms..still got a little to go

Also agree with you determined..take a look at Swiper

Hes pro size+leanness and hes been cruising 1.5-2g of test+gh for 8 years with only 2-3 blasts a year

It takes a lotta shit to be 240+ at 5'9 and above

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Damn son, you've come a good ways since the pics I saw of you a year ago in the A-drol thread.

HDH

Thanks brother! Thats what its about-makin that progress

Still got another 20-30lbs to go before Im happy

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic