Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

What's the cycle lookin' like?

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
Just started 500mg Test C with a Dbol kick start. Too early to say how it's going.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'm glad to see so many fellas running low doses.

Nothing against anyone running high doses, I've done it in the past and can't say I'll never do it again.

To the low dose guys, what are your reasons, funds or you just prefer lower doses?

HDH

W

wmo27

Sep 9, 2011
All these cycles look great. I haven't run anything in so long I'd be happy w just about any decent cycle now. Just as soon as my health comes back. I can't even lift naturally until that happens...

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I'm glad to see so many fellas running low doses.

Nothing against anyone running high doses, I've done it in the past and can't say I'll never do it again.

To the low dose guys, what are your reasons, funds or you just prefer lower doses?

HDH

I have ran high doses in the past, but didn't get enough extra out of it to justify it. After a few years of toying around with dosing and frequency, I found that if I stick to a good Hardy diet and let my genetics take over I can grow on a nice low amount of gear Mg wise. That and it's cheaper.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Enanthate 250mg/Week
PhenylProp 250mg/Week
Primobolon Depot 800mg/week

adding this in about 3 weeks

winstrol 100mg/Ed
Var 75mg/ED

Last 3 weeks
MTS '5'shredded shot ED

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
6.5 weeks out...

1100mg sust EW
600mg deca EW
150mg Tren ace ED
50mg winny ED
50mg drol ED
10iu gh ED
50mcg t3

Last edited:
Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I keep planning on using more gear in my cycles, but I, like some others here have found out I don't need it as long as diet is on point, and I am training/resting properly.

So right now we have:

TRT Dose @ 120mgs E4D
TP @ 100mgs EOD
NPP @ 100mgs EOD

Running this for another month, then back to TRT for a month or two.

I plan on adding in some clen and possibly T3 soon to help cut it up for summer. I have blood work due in July, so I can't (don't want to) go crazy with gear before that. Then after blood work, I will make some adjustments :athrashi: :danceparty:

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
30mg Anavar along with 20mgs Dianabol for 6 weeks. 350mg of steroids per week. Gives me better results than an equal amount of Test E per week does without the severe shut-down (500mgs Test E which contain about 355mgs of the actual steroid hormone).

Typical results include amazing increases in strength, lean tissue, hardness and vascularity and recovery is very easy. I also experience very good sexual drive during this cycle and a constant feeling of euphoria/well-being.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Not bashing low dosed cycles and all but with that low dosages yes you can look great, not arguing about that. But say you want to be somewhere close to the size of a pro bb, your gonna have to for #1 eat like a pro, but also these small dosages would never get you to that level... Not for everyone though. I'm chasing after it though. :)

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Right now cruising 100mg/wk Deca, joints feel great

Continuing cruise with test e once deca gets used up

In Fall, 1g test+800 deca/wk blast for 16 weeks

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Not bashing low dosed cycles and all but with that low dosages yes you can look great, not arguing about that. But say you want to be somewhere close to the size of a pro bb, your gonna have to for #1 eat like a pro, but also these small dosages would never get you to that level... Not for everyone though. I'm chasing after it though. :)

You're not alone..however, Im chasin' 1970s pro size lol..getting closer each month

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic